X

600 kat vs 600 bandit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 600 kat vs 600 bandit

hey guys i have a friend that is thinking about buying a bandit 600 what are the differences between them and my pre kat. and i believe it is a 96 bandit

there are definitely those who know more than I do about this, but I'll put my two cents out there & let someone correct me. To my knowledge, they're similar bikes. Katana is sport-touring and Bandit is standard. Visually, the Kat will have fairings where the bandit is more naked. Riding position will be very similar, engine performance should be pretty comparable too.
    sigpic
    "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

thanks and i was also wondering is there anything to worry about with them like any problem area? and would like a to know about this price its 1900 and it has 10.000 miles on it. but from the pics the bike looks like its in mint condition. would u say that thats a fair price for it . i think it is but i dont know that much about them.
      Last edited by dougyfresh; 02-20-2010, 10:25 PM.

Comment

check both the NADA and KBB prices for it, i don't have a clue on pricing. For the most part, they're very well designed bikes that'll last a long time. But that also requires regular maintenance by the owner. if you do a thread search for bike buying tips, there's a lot of good stuff on here. Just do a little homework. Good luck!
        sigpic
        "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
        X