X

Need parts LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattsch18 View Post
    i rode ariound ona rebel 250 the same way, wiat a screw driver in hand a piece of dacktape for a gas cap.
    ha NICE ... i havent used tape yet .. i just might tho.. might be a lil embarrassing and kinda obvious

Originally posted by overboost07 View Post
    dont take it personally people just mess with each other on here...all in good fun
    alright but i didnt come here to be made fun of .. seems like every forum i go to .. even if i dont sign onto it i see ppl looking for reasons to burn somone its kinda stupid :P but aslong as we keep it fun its aiight

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew94kat View Post
      ha NICE ... i havent used tape yet .. i just might tho.. might be a lil embarrassing and kinda obvious

alright but i didnt come here to be made fun of .. seems like every forum i go to .. even if i dont sign onto it i see ppl looking for reasons to burn somone its kinda stupid :P but aslong as we keep it fun its aiight
      yea just about everyone around here is pretty cool, have you checked the for sale section on here?
      sigpic
      -Cory-
      1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Comment

Welcome to katriders, now get a real gas cap before your Molotov motorcycle takes out some innocent bystanders.

Comment

dont take it personally people just mess with each other on here...all in good fun

+1
          And welcome to KR, you will find lots of info to repair your bike
          The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
          http://myspace.com/solsticio
          www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

yea just about everyone around here is pretty cool, have you checked the for sale section on here?
            No i guess i didnt see it .. im blind sometimes :P lol
            Originally posted by Cale_Kat View Post
            Welcome to katriders, now get a real gas cap before your Molotov motorcycle takes out some innocent bystanders.
            ROFL will do .. going to a motorcycle junk yard tomorrow .. maybe
            Originally posted by Kano1017 View Post
            +1
            And welcome to KR, you will find lots of info to repair your bike
            awesome i hope so..

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
              Shocking
              sigpic
              "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Hey guys im new to this forum .. and to motorcycles but i bought my first street bike .. my 1994 suzuki Katana 14k miles on it with a few minor problems i guess.. i bought it for 750 dollars.. anyways here is what i need

1. Ignition.. mine is gutted turn power on wit a screwdriver
                2. gas cap ... same deal
                3. front side and rear left fairings...

and that should do it if anyone has any of those parts lemme know and hopefully cheap :P thanks...and if im posting in the wrong spot lemme know
                What cc?

I have an ignition from a pre 600, pretty sure it's the same for the 750. Comes with 1 key, gas cap, and a 750 locking latch for the seat. You can swap the tumbler out to the 600 to make it match if you want (it's what I did and why it's a mixed set.).

$100 for the set if you want it. Paypal is [email protected].

Another option... you can buy a new cap from www.carbkitcapital.com for about $55...

Then there is always ebay...

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
                  What cc?

I have an ignition from a pre 600, pretty sure it's the same for the 750. Comes with 1 key, gas cap, and a 750 locking latch for the seat. You can swap the tumbler out to the 600 to make it match if you want (it's what I did and why it's a mixed set.).

$100 for the set if you want it. Paypal is [email protected].

Another option... you can buy a new cap from www.carbkitcapital.com for about $55...

Then there is always ebay...

Krey
                  o sorry forgot to specify .. lol its a 600 and heck yeah that would be awesome .. can you wait till friday? i get paid and money goes to bank

Comment

o sorry forgot to specify .. lol its a 600 and heck yeah that would be awesome .. can you wait till friday? i get paid and money goes to bank
                    Well, your the first person I've told it's available for, so I suppose I can wait till friday.

Krey
                    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Nah man, it's all good, but you kinda set me up for it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                        Nah man, it's all good, but you kinda set me up for it lol
                        Boosh!
                        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                        Originally posted by soulless kaos
                        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                        X