X

Making my Kat sing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making my Kat sing

forgive me in advance for I have been hitting the Knob Creek bourbon tonight...I know there are probably some old posts out there but since I am half intoxicated and generally lazy I just started a new post.

Whats is the least expensive and least amount of work to make my '90 kat sound better. I have stock exhaust right now but there is a stage 1 jet kit installed. Is there a good option out there for better tone for $200 or less???
    Last edited by Mattaua; 02-14-2010, 09:23 PM.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Keep drinking and it wiil sound great in a little while.....Just kidding!! There are some mods here that have been posted before on this issue. Do a search up above.........
    sigpic

Comment

I bought my entire polished SS2R exhaust, header to can, off Ebay for $150. Just keep looking and you will stumble across a deal.
      Originally posted by arsenic
      93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Kat96 View Post
        Keep drinking and it wiil sound great in a little while.....Just kidding!! There are some mods here that have been posted before on this issue. Do a search up above.........
        ha, had half a mind to go out there in my half drunken stupor and throttle it some just to **** of the neighbors
        "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

I snagged my Micron for $185 off ebay keep looking, you'll find something eventually.
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
          X