X

goodbye Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodbye Kat

So the time has come to let the Kat go and move onto greener pastures.
    She has been a perfect starter bike and given me many awesome hours of pleasure and 33 000 trouble-free kilometers. But tonight i send her on her way and let someone else enjoy her.

Thanks to the guys and girls here who have helped with tips and advice.
    I might swing by now and then to check out whats going on here.

Cheers y'all !

Congrats on the sell and hope the new bike will satisfy you as well as the kat.
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Take care and happy trails!
      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

I hate goodbyes

Comment

Whatcha gettin now?
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

ride safe. until we meet again........
            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Kats are a common bond. Many of us ride other bikes as well......so don't think you can't be a contributing member. Just my thoughts.
              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
              ------------------------------------------
              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

There are no "good-byes," only "see you agains".... no strangers, just friends I haven't met yet. Greasy side down.
                "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Working...
                X