X

OK so some jackass layed my 91 Kat down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK so some jackass layed my 91 Kat down

OK so this kinda sucks but oh well need help fiding a part. To make a long story short I woke up one morning and found my very nice taken care of 91 Kat onthe floor I am very sure this is the first time it has ever been down. Anyways The darn mirror broke and I have been having a problem finding new ones that would fit. I would like to get some different ones instead of the OEM's. Anyone know where I can get some that would fit? Any website would help.

If you find any replacements that are better can you let me know too?? The stock ones are worse then useless.
    I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
    -Unholy m-
    Current project: Un-Katchable
    sigpic

Comment

Yah I bought the oem emgo ones and they are ugggly, who would knock your bike over? You should knock them over

Look around there are alot of cool looking mirrors guys on this site have put on their kats, I don't know where they sell them tho or else I wouldn't have wasted money on the oem replicas
      For sale thread Album
      1991 Katana 600 - sold

Comment

i swapped mine out for a set of jags. i like em especially the fact they fold in when im storing it.

http://katriders.com/vb/photoplog/index.php?n=4556 there's a few shots to give you an idea of what they look like
        Last edited by JokerZwild; 01-29-2010, 02:12 PM.
        Joker
        The newest addition to the Family!
        sigpic
        stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

98+ mirrors will work just fine. You will only use one of the mounting holes. You will have to get different bolts for them. They fold up so there is less chance of them breaking on you.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Thanks everyone I ordered some from ebay someone else had the same question and posted the website to order them I did and they should be on the way. Will post some poics once I had them installed.
            Thaks everyone for your help

Comment

I like the Emgo ones . $25 from JC Whitney .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
              X