X

Can I get some hi def pictures...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get some hi def pictures...

Of the pre side panels? I need a few pictures that I can zoom in on and clearly see how the tabs near the gas tank are shaped. I just can't find anything on the web that will cut it.

I have to create my own tabs and shape the plastic on each side (just next to the gas tank) so it will be greatly appreciated.

This is the final stage for me repairing my fairings before I cut, sand, and paint.

This:

Thanks in advance ~Josh
    Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

Tada! Is this what you need? I have all my plastics off and in my basement, so they were easy to get to. Need any more pics, lemme know.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by arsenic
    93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

WOW that was quick!
      Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

My bike's in storeage right now..... but basically the "clip" just "caps" the two pieces together. I lost one of my upper clips and simply went to two stainless steel washers and hex bolt. If there's any cracks... just use some ABS cement. It'll work.

Originally posted by kevin2502000 View Post
        WOW that was quick!
        LOL.....the KR family rules!
        Last edited by Slofuze; 01-24-2010, 03:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

You can buy those clips at Advance Auto.
          Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Thanks Hemi, I think that will work.

Yeah, along with not having tabs at all, I dont have those clips either.
            Katie - 91 Kat 600, 98 Bandit 600 engine, Ivan Jet Kit, Ignition Advancer, Gsxr 750 header, Delkevic slip on, Veypor computer.

Comment

Working...
            X