X

Ordered my Bag Set Today!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered my Bag Set Today!

I just ordered my 3-piece bag set, and I am excited for it to get here.

Got it on the cheap, but the reviews were surprisingly very positive.

Nuff said.

good deal, yo
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

I've owned that set before when I had a katana. They are decent bags for the money. I paid $100 for mine....The tank bag was cool I loved the shape but mine was the strap system which was quite a PITA to me...I liked my Joe Rocket magnetic one much better.

But you'll like them dude they mount up easy on a post 98 Kat. (I had a 2005)

ohh also, I could easily pack for 4-5 days in those bags....the built in rain covers are handy too....

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Good to hear. This deal comes with the magnetic tank bag. I had to look around for it a bit because other sets were being sold with the strap kind.

Did you ever run into rain with them? How did the covers hold up? That's really my only concern.
        Nuff said.

Comment

Have your bags come in yet?

I'm keeping my eye out for a nice (inexpensive!) set of bags, and these might do the trick!

Comment

Those look like the Cortect side bags I just got, if they are the same fit and quality you will be very happy with them. I think they look great on the bike too. But yours are a better buy
            2003 Katana 750F
            1986 VFR 700F

Comment

Yep they came in a week or so ago. They look fantastic, and the magnetic tank bag is just awesome. Here's a pic with them on the bike:

I had the opportunity to test them out in the rain:

The complaint I have have here is that the rain covers on the saddle bags come out of a zipper that is up against the bike. So, I really had to work with how I strapped them down to get them out. The other thing about it was that it seems like the covers on the saddle bags are too big, so they did a flapping type of thing on the flyway. I was kinda worried that I would be doing a parachute type deal, but they held on ok. I may have to reevaluate the way I put them on in the rain so that the covers fit better.

The only other thing is that I can't fit my 15.5'' laptop in any of them, but oh well.

Other than that, I am very pleased. They seem like they're pretty good quality. They come with more than enough straps to tie them down to anything, anywhere on the bike. All in all, not bad for the price.
              Nuff said.

Comment

They look good now get a road trip planned.

Comment

I bought the exact same set last year for a 600 mile ride and loved them. I did not have any problems but I didn't run into any rain.

Comment

Working...
                  X