X

Tanks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks

What do i need to do if anything to get a post tank to fit on a pre and look right got a line on one in great shape for a decent price. Thanks guys and gals
    1990 kat 600 sigpic

Originally posted by Philskat View Post
    What do i need to do if anything to get a post tank to fit on a pre and look right got a line on one in great shape for a decent price. Thanks guys and gals
    The tank will fit fine with the standard mounting points... the front curvature of the tank though will not match the pre upper fairings exactly. If your going streetfighter, then you have no concerns.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

no i was going fighter just checking my options because my tank has two 1/8th in holes in it one bottom corner and one on the underside i think i will just jb weld it had good success doing that years ago with an old dirt bike tank. thanks for the info.
      1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

JB Weld is awsome, we've used that on the internals of the engine before, and it held up just fine
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou View Post
          JB Weld is awsome, we've used that on the internals of the engine before, and it held up just fine
          Seriously?
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
          X