X

great bike if anyone can get it, i wish i had the money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great bike if anyone can get it, i wish i had the money

well i was cruising craigslist, and if anyone here can get it it might be a good deal...

sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
    www.dfwsportbikes.org

looks like it needs more than just a carb cleaning and a muffler
    sigpic
    If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

Comment

definitely a rehab project, but if it was near me I'd buy it just for the parts!
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
        definitely a rehab project, but if it was near me I'd buy it just for the parts!
        that was kinda my thinking its only a few miles from me,, sux, sence i been laid off ive found all kinds of deals..now whatch when i get a job i wont find crap haha. i could use alot of the parts myself. i think i might just go look at it anyways.. maybe it will help if anyone wants it off here that just cant look at it but still willing to buy it yah know
        sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
        www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

if i was closer id buy it and fix her up good as new, cant go wrong for 400
          sigpic
          If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

Comment

You could easily recoup the price of the bike just in the powertrain. However, I don't think I'd take a chance on trying to ride that thing back to Ohio....
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

That is a real sweat deal! Prolly needs all new rubber parts, chain and sprockets, brakes rebuilt, forks rebuilt... Yeah, I would prolly do it!
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
              X