X

1993 fairings lineing kit and bolt kit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 fairings lineing kit and bolt kit

Is there anyone that knows of any places that I'm able to get these or get a spec sheet that will tell me all the bolts needed for this bike?

Originally posted by DevinC View Post
    Is there anyone that knows of any places that I'm able to get these or get a spec sheet that will tell me all the bolts needed for this bike?
    There are a couple of options available aftermarket. They might save you some time and a little $, but do not work as well as OEM fastners... sometimes the supplied bolt is of the wrong length, or head size to make a good proper fit. (check ebay for "bolt kits" to find a few options for these)

Any online microfiche will allow you to figure out a kit if you just take the time to write down all the order #s, and then contact a factory dealer for the parts.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I just ordered a 95 600F fairing bolt kit from motorcycle superstore online. I am waiting for them to come in and i will update you on how well they fit. The total price was 48 dollars. You can go online and check their website.

Comment

I just got a set off of ebay from bikefairingbolts that is how they spell there name 39 bucks and change for the complete kit which includes all washers gromets and all or you can get just the bolts for like 25 i think havent used them yet but kit looks nice and i have nothing to compare them to because my bike had no bolts when i got it (or fairings or brake system or controls or chain oh wait it was a frame motor and wheels thats right)
        1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

"."

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Legman View Post
            I just ordered a 95 600F fairing bolt kit from motorcycle superstore online. I am waiting for them to come in and i will update you on how well they fit. The total price was 48 dollars. You can go online and check their website.
            what was the websight that you ordered your bolt kit from?
            sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
            www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Originally posted by nealy212 View Post
              what was the websight that you ordered your bolt kit from?

if you go to the home page then click on "street" then parts it will let you entere the make model and year of your bike and will list all the parts they have available.

another good place for parts (all be it pricey) bikebandit.com they have every bolt, spacer, nut, shim, clip, hose, fairing.....and so on you could possibly want. the ony problem is they are OEM parts and will cost you.
              "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
              X