X

Took a short ride yesterday...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took a short ride yesterday...

So finally the weather perked up to where i could take a decent ride, it was still a little wet from it raining days on end, but i was just glad to just glad to be able to ride. It was only 317 miles round trip so it wasnt that long of a ride but still pretty good. I managed to take a few pics from the mountain (werent that many places to pull over). Surprisingly i was just about the only 'sport bike' up there except for an r6 i had passed on my way home, usually if the weathers the least bit warm the place is littered with bikes even on weekdays. Heres the few pics that i did take.....
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    -Cory-
    1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

congrats, I wont be takin any rides anytime soon, glad someone is.

Comment

Good pictures

Comment

I actually got to take about a 45 minute ride yesterday too, but nothing that pretty. I miss the Appalachian Mtns. I used to live up around Boone, NC, might have to take a trek up there on the bike some time soon.
        "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Ben Franklin

Comment

Nice pictures
          The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
          http://myspace.com/solsticio
          www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

Purty. Looks like a great time.

Comment

317 miles round trip....that's a nice ride. really like the s-curve on pic 4. I'll have to see about getting down there one day soon....
              Godspeed
              CSBA #1167
              Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by justinboyce View Post
                congrats, I wont be takin any rides anytime soon, glad someone is.
                same here

Comment

ya, i got my bike out too, but it was just around the block a few times to keep everything moving. I will tell you this, she did not want to start. i think she was angry with me, i told her that i was sorry! lol

Comment

looks like n ga. great pics. i'm chopping at the bit to ride. soon.
                    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by Mattaua View Post
                      I actually got to take about a 45 minute ride yesterday too, but nothing that pretty. I miss the Appalachian Mtns. I used to live up around Boone, NC, might have to take a trek up there on the bike some time soon.

178N to 215N will land you on the parkway.... and is a very nice ride.

Krey
                      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

jealous now.....won't be riding till prolly April here
                        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

Nice pics man glad someone can ride like that this time of year....keep the pics coming if you get to ride again because it gives us(cold whether folk) something to look forward to
                          sigpicTrust me I know everything! Just ask!

Comment

Originally posted by KAT TOY View Post
                            looks like n ga. great pics. i'm chopping at the bit to ride. soon.
                            yippee. got to road test my clutch job at lunch. no more slipping.
                            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

nice pictures, your part of the country looks nice. As others have said keep us updated on you future rides, as some of us are parked for the winter.
                              TRUST YOUR HANG !

Comment

Working...
                              X