X

Scorpion Exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpion Exhaust

I have a slip-on Scorpion exhaust That is in perfect condition, no scratches and it has the baffles removed (sounds real nice) and i want to sell it what do you think i can get for it? Or if any one on here wants it PM me with offer. Sorry best pic i have.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

Used stuff in great condition, I usually start at 50% of retail.
    So about $150.00
    You might get more as the scorpion has a ceramic coating on the packing so it's warrantied for life for the original owner (doesn't help the buyer but it is an indication of the durability of the packing)

PS I have a scorpion and love it.
    Blackdog
    DRz-400e plated
    Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

put this ad in the For sale section and Im sure someone here will buy it.

Comment

Throw up some sound/video clips for us (er..I mean THE) nerds and someone will snatch it up.

Id definitely drop $150 on an exhaust I'll never have to re-pack.

Comment

what do you mean by "it has the baffles removed"? are you talking about the DB killer they sell as an option?

The scorpion exhausts i've owned are just a straight pipe, with some packing around the edges. Do you mean you took out all the packing material?

Comment

I might be interested in this to get the big a$$ stock coffee can off my bike

Comment

Originally posted by tmk7c9 View Post
              what do you mean by "it has the baffles removed"? are you talking about the DB killer they sell as an option?

The scorpion exhausts i've owned are just a straight pipe, with some packing around the edges. Do you mean you took out all the packing material?
              Yes thats what i ment it has the packing removed.

Originally posted by chris216 View Post
              I might be interested in this to get the big a$$ stock coffee can off my bike
              Well let me know if you want i can send you better pics, i have it removed from the bike and it has been for a couple months.
              sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

Comment

isnt the scorpion full of ceramic packing.....so...you cant repack it? Or remove the material in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
                  isnt the scorpion full of ceramic packing.....so...you cant repack it? Or remove the material in the first place?
                  No this one had that fiberglass type packing so i just took it all out. Maybe the newer ones are ceramic but this system was bought on the bike in 04 so maybe they changed stuff, any ways since i cant post it in the For Sale section im officially putting it up for sale for $150.00 plus shipping (im in CA) to any one who is interested. Heres a better pic of it installed. I just replaced the "scorpion" sticker with a new one, the old one was all faded, also it has been professionaly polished to look like new. Thanks guys and gals for looking.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Haha.....

Comment

That can is going to be really loud without the packing, louder than a D & D likely. Some people want that, some don't.
                    The exhaust is coming straight through with no sound deadening.
                    The can is also likely to get real hot and it may discolor the metal and melt the adhesive on the "new decal".
                    There is a reason for the 50 post minimum to post in the for sale.
                    Buyer beware.
                    I'm not trying to start a flame job, just urging caution.

Why are you selling the scorpion, are you getting a new exhaust?
                    Blackdog
                    DRz-400e plated
                    Blue 05 750 (sold, sob)

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog View Post
                      That can is going to be really loud without the packing, louder than a D & D likely. Some people want that, some don't.
                      The exhaust is coming straight through with no sound deadening.
                      The can is also likely to get real hot and it may discolor the metal and melt the adhesive on the "new decal".
                      There is a reason for the 50 post minimum to post in the for sale.
                      Buyer beware.
                      I'm not trying to start a flame job, just urging caution.

Why are you selling the scorpion, are you getting a new exhaust?
                      Yes, it is kinda loud but it has a nice sound to it, as far as the heat goes it has been with out the packing since 05', and guess what?, NO DISCOLORING! In addition, the reason for the new decal is because the bike was parked out in the sun for long periods of time. The 50 post thing i understand, the admins want you to be active with the site to make money off it, this isnt my first forum. Im just in need of some fast cash to help with bills also i have a custom made exhaust and dont use the old one. Any one who buys this exhaust is going to be very happy with it. How about this?, the person who buys this exhaust i will give them a money back guarantee through Paypal minus shipping. Im not a shady salesman and i would not do something to someone that i would not done to me. Included is a pic of my new exhaust
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by KatanaBrett; 11-24-2009, 01:40 PM.
                      sigpic

Haha.....

Comment

Considering the baffle has been removed i'll give ya 10 bux

Comment

Originally posted by kidblooper View Post
                          Considering the baffle has been removed i'll give ya 10 bux
                          YAH... all my problems are solved with $10!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Haha.....

Comment

Originally posted by katanabrett View Post
                            Yah... All my problems are solved with $10!!!!!!
                            is this price including the the manifold and piping exhaust system or just the muffler?

Comment

Originally posted by shadowRiderKatanaGSX600F View Post
                              is this price including the the manifold and piping exhaust system or just the muffler?
                              Im not really selling it for $10. But i do have the mid pipe, can and all hardware included in my selling price.
                              sigpic

Haha.....

Comment

Working...
                              X