X
X

Tired as hell of..(ON TOPIC RANT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey whats a late Post? Do these have a time limit? Just curious.
    Ride On,
    Jon

Comment

no there isnt a time limit really, but timbales posted nov. 29 or around there and the post BEFORE him was August 11th. JUst a late post nothing really wrong with it just late.
      Life's fast so you have to be faster, ride fast and take risks...

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
        Highly disagree. Somepeople like subtle mods, just enough to change the appearance and make it sound better. Others like to completely change the complexity of the bike. Its all in what you like. But a mod is a mod, whether its just chopping off the shovel or installing a jet kit or anything inbetween.

Plus know this too, not everybody has alot of money to spend on their bikes, so they do what they can w/ what they have.
        yes adding stickers is a small mod and taking them off is a small mod. Putting pipes on it a performance mod.

Waltari's FrankenKat, not a mod that is a CUSTOM!!

there are many levels of Modification in the bike world
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Just to chime in...

The reason this post was started was because someone said "Looks like you have a lot of work to do." Perhaps what should have been said was "Sounds like you have a lot of work to do." crazkene13 said that the bike was a mess and was in need of work. Semantics, in my opinion, caused the outburst. Live and let live.
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
          -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
          -Terence

Comment

Why did this get bumped?
            Crazkene13 listed this post as a rant
            not opening to a debate.
            Saying he started something then took off is wrong..
            Fine his rant started something but I think
            when someone posts a rant it is their choice
            to get involved in a argument. Just like it's our choice to post any kind of reply.
            I personally knew exactly what he was saying and agreed with him about it. I might not have ranted
            about it in the same way (I.E. return bashing)
            but that is me and we are supposed to be different.
            Arn't we? People responded unkindly to his rant,
            also their choice, but not really taking the high road are they? Some in a single post bashed him for his comments about mods and then bashed his bike..
            "I know you are but what am I?" geez...
            I honestly think this thread showed more about
            others immaturity than about Kenny's.
            I left KR for about a month because the replies to this
            thread made me feel very unwelcome.
            I spoke to Kenny and some others about it and we decided that we would offer constructive posts when we could and let anyone who chooses to be an a$$ do so on their own dime.. @#$# them basicly..

Comment

I did not mean to open a can of worms again,I hapened to be reading his post about mod and to me it was kind of funny the fact that he took off running without really going any further about his point.... To a point I also agree with him about mods.... I guess what he was trying to say was that to his opinion; a mod is not a mod if everyone else is doing the same mod... or something along that line...

An olp post is not an old post if you're new the the forum all posts are new! Do they have expiration date?

Comment

I am the mechanical equivalent of a three toed sloth (as I stated on that OTHER place)... A heavy duty mod to me is taking a dremel to the fender when I get a new bike. That and I like the looks of my bikes near stock.

Give me a computer though and I'll mod someone's ass into the ground.

My current ride of choice

Comment

Originally posted by timbales
                  I did not mean to open a can of worms again,
                  I think in a way you did.. Other wise why did you flame?

I hapened to be reading his post about mod and to me it was kind of funny the fact that he took off running without really going any further about his point....
                  He doesn't have to.. And who are you to say he took off anywhere?
                  Running or otherwise? To call a spade a spade you wen't even a member when this happened..
                  To a point I also agree with him about mods.... I guess what he was trying to say was that to his opinion; a mod is not a mod if everyone else is doing the same mod... or something along that line...
                  Only a little part of what he was saying..
                  I think only 4 people on this site understand what he was saying..
                  (including me and him...)

An olp post is not an old post if you're new the the forum all posts are new! Do they have expiration date?
                  I don't care if you want to reply to the first post ever made on KR..
                  But know what you're talking about before dissing someone you
                  don't remotely know.

Comment

Thanx for havin my back BP, and just so it's clear I dropped this topic because a couple moderators who happened to agree with me asked me to. Now let it die

Comment

I started by removing a sticker.

Then it was a swingarm, then an extra pipe, new forks, lowered the bars, did some engine work, and the next thing you know I look in the driveway...

It's a Busa!!
                      Damn, i'm good!

Everyone chill and be chilled! Grab a beer.... i'm buyin'!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crazkene13
                        Thanx for havin my back BP,
                        Anytime brotha from anotha motha....

Originally posted by tdrcomm
                        and the next thing you know I look in the driveway...
                        It's a Busa!!
                        Damn, i'm good!
                        You ain't good!! You old!!
                        You just don't remember handing over all that cash!!

Comment

Working...
                        X