X

bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bike

ok. i don't know how many will remember this but the shop that sold me my 98 kat. that i didn't never get a title for just got busted for swaping niv# on bikes. they were selling bikes that where salv. and puting good vins. on them so that they could sell
    sigpic

For sale thread Album
    1991 Katana 600 - sold

Comment

That sux
      99 Ford F150 4x4
      04 Mustang GT
      2010 Camaro SS
      06 GSX600F
      sigpic

Comment

wow thats shady
        this is the best icon eva

Comment

wow thats crazy

Comment

So I'm guessing you never did get that title...
            My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

no i got rid of it and got a 04
              sigpic

Comment

I once got accused of rolling the odometer back in a car I had owned several years before... it turned out to be a dealership the car had been through before I owned it. They got shut down and the owner got a big fine for doing that to my old car and several others they were able to prove. Scammers!
                My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

dam that sucks

Comment

well the law said. as far as they know right now there is about 20 bikes in inpownd. and more reports comeing in by the day.
                    sigpic

Comment

Last nite this guy shows up with a real nice repsol nsr-250 he was on his first ride with it ..he got the thing out of texas and went through the tank ,new tires -new fairings and new pipes it had 10,000 miles on it and was very nice looking ..o.k. The kicker was no plate on the bike at bike nite and he tells me it has never ben plated ever ,not even in texas or japan it was shipped in from japan like 8 years ago the girl rode it 8 mos. And let it sit ....a great way to get your bike impounded and might not be able to get it back

Comment

Working...
                      X