X

People just don't care

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People just don't care

Another person ran over here in Volusia County, Florida. The rider survived the accident but not the car that ran him over as he lay in the road. Then she kept going. This is the road I travel to and from the dragstrip. I live about 5 miles from there.

R.I.P brother

why are charges pending? just open the firing squad!

Comment

That is horrible. People need to pay attention and be more careful.

RIP Kevin
      2007 Honda CBR600rr
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
      sigpic

Comment

RIP,
        That is BS that someone would do a hit and run like that.

Comment

"early saturday morning"....I'm thinking it was a DUI incident maybe?

If that's the case, she's got some serious jail time ahead of her,and rightly so. You can't hit a body in a ford focus and not know about it. I'm surprised the car was still driving.

Comment

People think about themselves more than anything. More than likely she was intoxicated and will wind up with light charges for this. Personally, I think she should have the hardest sentence brought against her for leaving the scene. You have to think of how hard and where you'd have to hit a person to kill them...and how your car would react to that hit. There's no way she could have no known she hit something big.
            Project "I wear my sunglasses at night" is complete: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103420

Comment

you just never know when it's your time, do you? i feel bad for his family and friends. RIP
              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by Mopar-Man View Post
                Another person ran over here in Volusia County, Florida. The rider survived the accident but not the car that ran him over as he lay in the road. Then she kept going. This is the road I travel to and from the dragstrip. I live about 5 miles from there.

R.I.P brother

http://www.wftv.com/countybycounty/21415081/detail.html

I here what you are saying. A few months back a girl was walking home from work. She was crossing a 4 lane road and got nailed by 3 cars. The initial hit, the one woman (age late 50's) was heading South. The other two women that hit her (late 50's and mid 20"s) were heading North. One stopped and the other two ran. Needless to say the girl was killed instantly. The woman that stopped was not prosecuted, but the other two that ran both have pending cases. The mid 20ish went home and went to bed. The late 50ish lawyered up. Gee I wonder why????? People just do not respect life of another person. They are just too busy in their own useless world.

Comment

It makes me sick to think that people can do that and just keep going.

Comment

this, in general, reinforces my conclusion that on average, people are baztard coated baztards with baztard filling...

See My Garage for mods...
                    T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                    Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Originally posted by JIB View Post
                      It makes me sick to think that people can do that and just keep going.

+1 on that man, that crap makes me angry if you hit someone on the highway it might not even be your fault and you could even save their life if its minor injuries. but no they decide to run, if i was the cop i'll catch the person and put them on the highway and have someone run them over, i believe in the system eye for an eye.
                      this is the best icon eva

Comment

That's a damn shame....RIP bro
                        02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                        90 GSXR 750/1216
                        96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                        87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                        sigpic

Comment

Some have to be high on drugs not to stop .....when you hit a cat it goes tuud ..come on a person

Comment

Procecute the Dumb Broad with Murder and have some one Run her the F Over with a GMC TopKick- Justice served.
                            RIP Fellow Rider

Comment

Working...
                            X