No announcement yet.
X

is there crash cages for 95 katana 750?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, hey hes just trying to say stay positive, he didn't meant it literally that anything can be done
    by night and day, we'll keep riding until one day.... we may pass away

Comment

Found these but I think you'll have to remove fairings.

Renntech
      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Just remember, any kind of cage is going to cut down your ground clearance for if you actually want to ride your bike.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

wow this is getting real old close the thread please!!!!!

Comment

I don't think it's all that bad looking especially if he does what he says he does, but we also haven't even heard his input on that latest link, if he's even interested in that one.
            I invite you to church.

Comment

Working...
            X