Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

The most beautiful thing a Kat rider could ever see.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, once we do our pinks run on the Gap, I will probably get that engine back.

I also hated to see it go, but there are now talks of a different 2-up bike for us -- something like a SV1000 or a BlackBird or....

I'll also be watching your swap thread. Good luck and glad ya like it!

Comment

This will be an interesting thread.....to be sure
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

very nice....i think that thing would have been to big for my elantra....LOL!!!
        Godspeed
        CSBA #1167
        Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

drool

Comment

Originally posted by SKNL2 View Post
            I also hated to see it go, but there are now talks of a different 2-up bike for us -- something like a BlackBird or....
            Good choice! I've only ridden one 1100XX, but it's a hell of a nice bike. A LOT of power, and buttery smooth. Never put anyone on the back of it, but it looked like it would be comparable to the kat as far as passenger comfort.

The only problem, as I see it, is that they never seem to get cheaper!
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
            X