1st drop :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, shake it off!

Comment

OMG! Same thing happened to me last Sat. it's my 1st drop too....i'm looking for the cover to replace the damaged one and waiting for the wounds on my knee and hand to be healed.
      Check out this site
      $87.05 for the cover and $5.88 for the gasket
      Last edited by teo2004; 10-14-2009, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danskat View Post
        I'm doing some fairing work and adding some creativity so this is definately going into the mix! OUTSTANDING!! Up till now I've been glassing most everything and it's not always the best option. I'm starting some R & D on making the mirror mounts in the fairings of my 94 into plexiglassed turn signals and was trying forever to think of a way to seal the plexi to the fairing! Write up to come in about another month or so. Tx!
        LOL I thought that idea was uniquely mine till now. I eventually intend to use the stock mirror mount holes to hold the new lens in place...after all it would be nice to be able to change the lights...wouldn't it?
        Some people are primarily positive, others negative. Some argue about whether the glass is half full or half empty. Me? I drink the contents and call it empty.

Comment

Working...
        X