I went to the Dragon a few weeks back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKNL2 View Post
    I live there.

No need to brag! You and Paul, always riding......LOL!!! Sorry a little jealous here.

Nice pics by the way.
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Nice pics!
      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by SKNL2 View Post
        I live there.
        That's it, I'm moving down there too, I can't let you have all the fun
        2007 Honda CBR600rr
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
        sigpic

Comment

nice looking Kat. How do you like your riding jeans?

Comment

I had planned a trip down to asheville staying with a few friends from college, but my bike had a bald front and flat rear and I couldn't get them changed in time so I ended up driving and skipping deal's gap.

Next time, I tell myself...

next time...

Comment

Originally posted by Woodmysta View Post
              I'll be moving to Raleigh here in a few months hopefully

I start my job hunt in November.
              Join the "North Carolina Riders" group when you get here.

As to the original post - That is a gorgeous Kat and you look like you weren't have too bad of a time. Let the group know the next time you're headed that way. Maybe we can join you. SKLN2 and Kreyman both live in that area. I haven't had a chance to meet them yet but maybe we can all get something on the calender.
              sigpic
              A little throttle and ease out the clutch.

Comment

Sorry so late in responding. I haven't been out here in a few days. Thanks again for all the nice comments on the bike! I sure like it a lot better without the purple seat and wheels.

Originally posted by DreKat View Post
                nice looking Kat. How do you like your riding jeans?
                Thanks DreKat! I like the icon jeans. They are comfortable, cool and there is plenty of room for leg armor and the armored shorts (Bonn) I wear.

Originally posted by garrisonls View Post
                As to the original post - That is a gorgeous Kat and you look like you weren't have too bad of a time. Let the group know the next time you're headed that way. Maybe we can join you. SKLN2 and Kreyman both live in that area. I haven't had a chance to meet them yet but maybe we can all get something on the calender.
                I did like have a good time garrisonls. I will definitely post up the next time I head up there. It took about 3 - 4 hours to get there from my house so I will be going again.

Comment

Working...
                X