X

Decisions...Decisions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevnmd has some EXCELLENT advice...I agree 100%

NEVER paint stock plastics...if you want to change a bikes colour...get rashed plastics and go to town.

then if you ever sell it, put the stock ones back on!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
      who do you TRUST CM.....and you know how those Hindles sound!
      Yep...I know what they sound like...And I'm leaning towards the Hindle. I'm just so afriad it's not going to look right...Or sound right...God I'm such a girl!!

NEVER paint stock plastics...if you want to change a bikes colour...get rashed plastics and go to town.

And I know I'm defintiely going to stick with the original paint. I think I may just add some decals or something to make it not so boring...LOL

So it's all coming down to the exhaust once again, even though I'm really leaning towards the Hindle. Can someone PLEASE tazer me or something...
      KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

<zap>

i sugest you listen to as many exhaust sounds as you can... the look of the can is important BUT you can buy most in polished, brushed or carbon fiber

My preference on exhaust thus far (from what i heard persoanlly) of course each person like different things...

two brothers / hindle (deep and mellow not too loud unless you get on it) / Nice sound all around
        vance and hines (aight)
        yoshimura (ricer burner sound)

the two brothers is weird.. it is quiet at idle, louder when getting on it. and quiet again at speed. So much so that i still do not need ear plugs when i ride. i would buy used.. new costs as much as a hindle. Taz just bought a new exhaust (a m3) can;t wait to hear it.. plus you can sell your yosh online for fairly cheap but still can sell it.
        d&d (too loud)
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by Range

it's already rashed.she needs to learn how to ride first before repairs but she's not alone me and range need to learn too.you could always buy gear instead

Comment

Working...
          X