Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Acraze is gonna have a new bike( new to me)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acraze is gonna have a new bike( new to me)

It's been a lil over a month since the katana was wreaked. Now I think I've found the bike I want. It's an 01 Suzuki SV650s blue, same Color as the katana I had. ( YouTube link to a similer one... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXjkuz_BvXQ&feature=youtube_gdata"]YouTube - 2001 Suzuki SV650S[/ame])
    Lil over 12k miles he is asking $2500. Yoshi slip on white seats, looks to have frame sliders. I was also looking at a red 98 speed triple t509 14k miles for $3k... But I don't have that lil extra do dish out. So he will bring the bike to me to look at saterday.
    sigpic

Plan on suspension upgrades in the future. I have an 01 model and installed a Gix 750 shock with custom length dog bones and RaceTech springs and emulators in the front end. It handles SOOOOOOO much better now!
    Ron
    MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

I like the ones with the full farrings better, but still sweet bikes
      Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

sounds like a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by meanstrk View Post
          Plan on suspension upgrades in the future. I have an 01 model and installed a Gix 750 shock with custom length dog bones and RaceTech springs and emulators in the front end. It handles SOOOOOOO much better now!
          Hey congrats man on selling the supermoto! I asked you about it, yea I was eyeing it also hey does the rear suspension just bolt on? If I get it them will be some mods I would like
          to get done first. I kept the belly fairing on my 03 kat, I'm goin to see what I can do to it fit and look good.
          sigpic

Comment

First mod........ rear tire. Nice score!
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Seems like everyone gets an SV after the Kat.

Comment

Working...
              X