X

Well it finally happend !!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it finally happend !!!!!

Ok well i been riding for about 2 months now and i finally got it back from the shop. Today was a nice day so i decide to ride since its been raining and waiting for my sprockets to get fix, anyway i go up to mi moms work and stupid me i thought i had the kickstand down . . . .yup all 900lbs of mi bike start tiping over to the point where i cant stop it from falling over. luckily i was able to gently set it down but i broke mi clutch lever (its fixed now). it sucks mi first drop im jus glad it wasnt a drop in motion. i felt so stupid tho lol ok im done carry on. . .. . .

Oh man the invisible kickstand...I pulled that one twice on the Katana, once with the Ninja. Luckily the Ninja is light enough that I could pull it back up.

Sucks man, at least you could set her down light, kinda makes you wanna cry when you realize it's going down.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

my brother did that on his 08 ZX6R....unfortunately, my bike kept his from hitting the ground, and scarred up my plastic....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

yea it sucked unfortunatley i have a old gsxr and that thing is a beast

Comment

i have pulled up to a red light and forgot to put my foot down.that was back in the days when i use to drink and ride.

Comment

Originally posted by 2wheelnPit View Post
            Ok well i been riding for about 2 months now and i finally got it back from the shop. Today was a nice day so i decide to ride since its been raining and waiting for my sprockets to get fix, anyway i go up to mi moms work and stupid me i thought i had the kickstand down . . . .yup all 900lbs of mi bike start tiping over to the point where i cant stop it from falling over. luckily i was able to gently set it down but i broke mi clutch lever (its fixed now). it sucks mi first drop im jus glad it wasnt a drop in motion. i felt so stupid tho lol ok im done carry on. . .. . .
            I was smoking a ciggertte infront of a gas station watching the hot gas station attendant watch me. i went to put my ciggerettes under my seat and forgot the stand wasnt down. it was embarrassing cause the attendant seen along with 1 or 2 others
            99 katana 600- sold, but not forgotten
            06 yamaha yzf600r- down for the count
            06 Honda CBR 600rr- current bike
            lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks i am

Comment

Originally posted by the wind View Post
              i have pulled up to a red light and forgot to put my foot down.that was back in the days when i use to drink and ride.
              Not to rub it in man, but I just now pictured that. I don't know how I would have reacted to that had I seen you. It would have put me on the spot, like the time my wife slammed her own head in our pickup door while getting in. I must admit that I had to go around to the back of the truck and laugh until my eyes were watering...I mean, people just don't usually do those things...and no, it's not funny...it's not funny...(I just have to keep saying that to myself). Great post!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                Not to rub it in man, but I just now pictured that. I don't know how I would have reacted to that had I seen you. It would have put me on the spot, like the time my wife slammed her own head in our pickup door while getting in. I must admit that I had to go around to the back of the truck and laugh until my eyes were watering...I mean, people just don't usually do those things...and no, it's not funny...it's not funny...(I just have to keep saying that to myself). Great post!

Comment

I've seen that happen several times. Of course that same bar, I have seen a guy bungee cord his wife to him because she was too drunk to stay on the back of the bike without assistance.
                  Pics
                  Pics
                  No pics yet
                  Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

hhaha taht sux, ive done that more than once, it is embarrasing as hhell

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
                      I've seen that happen several times. Of course that same bar, I have seen a guy bungee cord his wife to him because she was too drunk to stay on the back of the bike without assistance.
                      That's too funny!

Mine went down last year because I put the kickstand down on asphalt as I was walking away I heard the crash and all I could do was
                      Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                      MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                      sigpic

Comment

been there, done that
                        PS - don't park facing downhill on the sidestand - don't ask
                        sigpic
                        Pepe Bouchard

Comment

Everyone says, "Chicks dig scare." Sux that doesnt apply to motorcycle plastics I had my Kat fall on me in the garage and my wife had to help me lift it off because I was stuck underneath it. Talk about embarassing.
                          Originally posted by arsenic
                          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

My wife topped that one. She puled to a stop sign, stopped and put her feet down perfect. Then when she decided to go, she picked up both feet, put them on the pegs, and forgot to give the bike gas and never let the clutch out ald flopped over. It was like watching a cartoon or something.
                            John,
                            '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spraguepsycho1 View Post
                              My wife topped that one. She puled to a stop sign, stopped and put her feet down perfect. Then when she decided to go, she picked up both feet, put them on the pegs, and forgot to give the bike gas and never let the clutch out ald flopped over. It was like watching a cartoon or something.
                              Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                              MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X