No announcement yet.
X

Ahhh this is killing me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ...... sunny Florida ... Ride all year round.... minus the huricane!!!!
    KATitoy

Comment

Originally posted by fireball 440 View Post
      To add salt to the wound it's September and getting cold. I'll probably park mine in 2 weeks.

i guess i can say im glad im in ga
      longer riding season

Comment

Originally posted by fireball 440 View Post
        To add salt to the wound it's September and getting cold. I'll probably park mine in 2 weeks.
        Oh man, its just now getting into riding season for me! I LOVE riding in the fall... 'course, I'm a cold blooded person by nature, and actually enjoy riding down into the 40s.

Comment

dig out the long johns wear 2 set if u have too. i'm riding until it snows out
          this is the best icon eva

Comment

rode down to 40 degrees no problem last year. lined jeans, longjohns, hoodie sweatshirt with the hood up and bucket over that. only thing that got a little chilled was the finners. got new gloves to deal with that this year
            99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
            1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
            '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
            Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

Well I planned on riding into pretty late November so I still have some time. I'm happy that I found out I will be home for at least a week after this trip so that makes me a bit happy. Also I will have a ton of parts and stuff for my Kat waiting for me at home, its going to be like Xmas lol.

Comment

Working...
              X