X

What is this???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this???

I am working on a 91 750 that I picked up a couple of months ago. I saw this and my 94 750 doesn't have it. I haven't been able to find anything in the manual or online to tell me what it is. Here is a picture of it. There are three red wires coming out of it. One is not connected to anything and the other two disappear into the wiring harness. I don't really want to open up the harness to track it so I came to you guys.

Circuit breaker I believe
    2000 Katana 600
    2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Circuit breaker.
      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Any idea what it is for?

Comment

Circuit Breakers were used to prevent the system from being overloaded, and allow a simple push button reset instead of replacing the fuse.

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

These circuit breakers are heat related, they overload and open when the circuit gets hot, then when they cool down they close. No button to reset.
            Originally posted by arsenic
            93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Working...
            X