X

Mirror Bolts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror Bolts

I just recently purchased mirrors for the bike cause the guy before me never put any on after he probly dropped the bike. Question is does anyone know the bolt size required to put them on, they are the stock ones. Any advice is great, thanks...

M6x70 IIRC
    sigpic
    »Ross Wendell
    »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

You can order from ronayers.com or any place that sells OEM stuff
      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Or go to Home depot a whole lot less in price

Comment

You were able to find them at Home Depot?

Comment

I find that most of the bolts that I need I can find at Lowe's or Ace hardware - Home Depot I imagine has a similar selection of fasteners. Take one with you to the store and just make sure that you find a match.

Comment

if its for a post 98 i have i think 4 mirror bolts...i know for sure i have 3....not sure if the bolts were the same for the pre

Comment

Fastenal.com their stores are everywhere, plus on line. they'll have something in stock onna shelf you can use, and it's way less than the local ace or depot
                99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
                1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
                '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
                Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

Originally posted by bambambam View Post
                  Or go to Home depot a whole lot less in price
                  I've never found a bolt that long at either home depot or lowes.
                  -Steve

sigpic
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                  Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Take a trip to fastenal, they have the exact bolt...I recently went there and they just gave me 4 (they come in boxes of 100 for 12 dollars)...didn't have to pay anything. If you are still having trouble finding them shoot me a PM and I'll get you some as long as you pay the shipping (Like 5 dollars).

-Duo
                    Ride on, CyberPoet. You will be sorely missed.

Comment

I ordered some man thanks. I did find some bolts long enough at ace and that was it, all others went up to 60. But the one that was long enough had a hex cap which wasn't going to work. Either need Allen cap of Phillips...

Comment

Bolts came in and worked nicely! Thank you for the info on the size of screw, I love this place lol so much info...

Comment

Working...
                        X