X

well heres my bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well heres my bike

ok i been here a few weeks, got my bike the night i joined here. and i finally got some more pics

and for those of you i was talking to about this, this is how i took care of my license plate light. its actually a license plate light from a Ford Windstar (the only thing ive gotten out of this cash for clunkers **** at work)
    Last edited by 88kat60009; 08-21-2009, 06:57 PM.

Sweet!! Having a blast so far?
    Meow. -Count_Filth's_Katana

Comment

enjoy the ride.

Comment

Verrrry nice! Enjoy it!

Comment

looks great.

Comment

lookin good
            sigpic
            2004 hayabusa LE-my ride
            2006 ninja 250-the wifes ride

Riding is not just something you do, its a way of life.

Comment

Clean looking bike!
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

yes i am having a blast on it. im not used to having so much throttle response and acceleration, my vulcan was NOTHING like this, even though it was 100ccs bigger.

this winter the bike will get torn down and the majority of everything redone. specially the body, needs some TLC but the guy that did my cars is doin my bodywork too, for only the price of materials

Comment

well i fixed the petcock just now. it now stops flowing with its on "ON" or "RESERVE" with no vacuum applied. SWEET. takin the tank to work tomorrow to rethread the other bolt hole (stupid PO put some sort of piece of super coarse thread bolt in it....gaahh, thank god for tap and die sets)

Comment

That's a nice bike. Is that the stock rear sprocket, it looks a little big ?
                    The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Whats up with those rear turn signals?
                      It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

looks good just repaint the tank

Comment

no i dont think its stock, its 50 tooth, i need ALLOT smaller one. it needs more than the tank repainted (and dent repairs) haha, the whole body needs cracks repaired and repainted, thank goodness for working with a guy who LOVES doing body work (for only the price of materials, and he n his dad do good work)

those are the rear signals that came on it, i actually kinda like them b.c cagers can see them, when the body work gets done, they are all gonna get blended it

Comment

very clean looking pre. not a big fan of the pre's but that one is very nice.
                            R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                            X