X

Grab bar bolts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grab bar bolts

Hi all, was just wondering if anybody could help me in finding a bolt for my grab bar on my 96 kat 600. I need just one of the back ones (the longer ones) can't find any on ebay, even checked my local hardware store, but no luck. afraid to check at local dealer for fear of price, of coarse I always forget to ask when I'm there. any help will be greatly appreciated.

I dunno if the bolts are different between the 600 and 750, but on my 750, I found them in Lowe's. M8, can't remember the pitch, 40mm long I believe. Worked like a charm.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
      I dunno if the bolts are different between the 600 and 750, but on my 750, I found them in Lowe's. M8, can't remember the pitch, 40mm long I believe. Worked like a charm.
      Thanks I'll check them out.

Comment

$2.35 each at bikebandit.com

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Home Depot or Lowe's should be able to help...
          This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
            $2.35 each at bikebandit.com

Krey
            Was gonna order, but shipping is $5.95. Thanks but think I'll look around some more first.

Comment

Originally posted by barryjay View Post
              Was gonna order, but shipping is $5.95. Thanks but think I'll look around some more first.
              Yeah, that's a case where you consider... dealer (no shipping) or online (with shipping) and compare overall price.

I'm betting they are not that much more at the local dealer with no shipping.

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

hhhmmm, the search is over, only $3.24 at local dealer and it's in stock. who'd a thought !

Comment

Working...
                X