Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweeeet! be safe!
    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
    k9 GSX-R 600
    GO VOLS!

Comment

i wish to one day do this, i live about 2 hours from the border and just like to dip down one day to see what its like. but like you said its dangerous and very corrupt so id be really worried. good luck, be safe
      99 katana 600- sold, but not forgotten
      06 yamaha yzf600r- down for the count
      06 Honda CBR 600rr- current bike
      lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks i am

Comment

Update soon

i am in san luis de potosi, saying tonight in santiago de queretaro....

i have no butt.... my shoulders very soar and 2200 miles under my belt!!!!

Comment

hola hijo me emociona mucho verte no se que siento, si alegria o pesar de verte rodando por ahi, ciudate por fa seguimos esperandote ojala termine pronto este viaje....

Comment

Originally posted by FDuranCol View Post
            hola hijo me emociona mucho verte no se que siento, si alegria o pesar de verte rodando por ahi, ciudate por fa seguimos esperandote ojala termine pronto este viaje....
            I'm assuming this comes from one of his parents? I can understand you being worried. It's a long trip, and a lot of miles. Trust in your son's ability, and his judgment. Trust that if he finds it to be too much, that he will just come home. As it is, though, I can't think of much else that would be a greater experience than to travel through such a wide array of countries and cultures, in such a pure way as on a motorcycle.
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Kiubo Fer!

I was looking at a Map and found Queretaro Celaya... I didnt find Santiago de Queretaro.. what route are you taking after that? what cities are you going to go thru? it looks in the direction you're taking you're heading to Ciudad de Mexico... if SO.. PLease be very careful there!! I heard la capital esta bien peligrosa make sure you plan ahead where you are going to stay if you have to stop in the city... if not just drive right thru it... let me know whats your projected route!!! Cuidese Fer Porfa!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                I'm assuming this comes from one of his parents? I can understand you being worried. It's a long trip, and a lot of miles. Trust in your son's ability, and his judgment. Trust that if he finds it to be too much, that he will just come home. As it is, though, I can't think of much else that would be a greater experience than to travel through such a wide array of countries and cultures, in such a pure way as on a motorcycle.
                Thanks for the words,

I´m In Puebla, heading to Veracruz.... pics soon...

Originally posted by Darka81 View Post
                I was looking at a Map and found Queretaro Celaya... I didnt find Santiago de Queretaro.. what route are you taking after that? what cities are you going to go thru? it looks in the direction you're taking you're heading to Ciudad de Mexico... if SO.. PLease be very careful there!! I heard la capital esta bien peligrosa make sure you plan ahead where you are going to stay if you have to stop in the city... if not just drive right thru it... let me know whats your projected route!!! Cuidese Fer Porfa!!!!
                Long passed DF. Heading to the Beach!!!!!!
                Last edited by FDuranCol; 09-22-2009, 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hello everybody
                  I am in Veracruz, on the beach, tomorrow will be going to VillaHermosa, right now internet sucks, i have a ton of pics to upload but will be tomorrow from a good connection.. see you soon.

Last edited by FDuranCol; 09-24-2009, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Veracruz

Wow, you've gone a long way. Lookin' good!

Comment

Looks like there's unrest in Honduras. Something to be mindful of...

Comment

Wow, your pretty far .... Awesome. Keep Safe!

Comment

Been following this thread from the beginning ..... wayyyyyyyyy kool. You just watch yourself down there and stay safe ..... praying for a safe return at the appointed time.

The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Originally posted by FDuranCol View Post

WOW! You traveled so far, you went back in time! Either that, or southern mexico is so primitive, that they still ride Indians and take pictures in black and white.....

Great trip, and great pictures. Stay safe down there!
                            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Hello everyone, Villahermosa here, tomorrow will be Guatemala.... kat is going great!!!! what a machine!!!
                              see you soon

Comment

Awesome .... Keep safe!

Comment

Working...
                                X