Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So glad to finally hear from you again. Congrats on finding the hot little mama and latching on. This truly is, the most. epic. ride. ever.

ole!

ps.. the dog on the bike is crackin me up.

Comment

• Great to hear from you, wow what an awesome, memorable trip. I'm glad you're letting us share this experience with you. You should seriously write a book when you're all finished up.

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
      Im kinda starting to hate you... You get the motocycle trip of a lifetime, and just happen to get your teeth cleaned and find a gorgeous dentist! Who the hell goes to the dentist and comes back with a gorgeous girl, that loves motorcycles and is wearing knee pads? Seriosuly, something is right ith this picture, when does the devil come back to collect your soul?
      I'm choking on my tea right now after reading that

Comment

• Wow this was just an amazing story. I would love to do traveling like that some day but not for a long long time '

Funny I am a Mr. Crawford as well http://www.josephcrawford.com/

I wonder if there is any distant relation, doubt it since there are 3 Joseph Crawford's who are web developers in the US (including myself).

Congratulations on the wedding plans and if you have not already I wish you a safe return to the states.

Comment

• Tagging to make this easier to find. Awesome story.

Comment

• Just checking in. Hope everything is well on your journey.

And with your new Mrs.
            Last edited by professa_riddler; 12-10-2010, 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
            sigpic

Comment

• Agreed! We need more pics and updates? How's the Kat? How's the weather?

Comment

• When I see new posts in this thread I am hopeful for an update! Hope all is well and look forward to the next installment!
                95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
                Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
                ---
                I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

• WOW 3 hrs later reading from front to back and I hope you post an update. Amazing adventure!! I'm its been to long with out an update!!!!
                  "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                  1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                  2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

• I spent hours reading all this today and it is amazing. Thanks for the details and pics. Cant wait to see more and see how it works out.

I also went and read for about 3 more hours after finding the linked thread to the story of Clayton Schwartz. How tragic...i will think of him everytime i am riding.

Comment

• Epic...

Comment

• You are living just about every true riders dream starting September 15th. Congratz!! I hope you have a hell of a great time.
                        2006 Katana 600

Comment

• My brother is heading to Ecuador next month. I'm jealous of you both. Where in S.A. Are you at currently?
                          "2006 Suzuki GSX-F 750cc Katana"
                          "2000 Honda CBR 929 RR Fireblade"

Comment

• awesome pics!! thank you for sharing the experience! I live in south jersey and want to go cross country to California on my kat. However, dont have anyone to ride with.

Comment

• Originally posted by BabyBoosa View Post
                              You are living just about every true riders dream starting September 15th. Congratz!! I hope you have a hell of a great time.

You realize that he left on September 15, 2009 right?

Originally posted by krunal110485 View Post
                              awesome pics!! thank you for sharing the experience! I live in south jersey and want to go cross country to California on my kat. However, dont have anyone to ride with.

Same! South CT though
                              Last edited by whrich13; 05-10-2011, 10:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              "Are they built for comfort of built for speed?"

Comment

• "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                                1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                                2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                                X