Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATES... Even a quick "still alive" would be great..
    If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

• ??????

Comment

• Yeah I've been getting alittle worried too...he's gone about a month before without checking in but it's been quite awhile this time.

Comment

• Shotgun wedding in the hills of Columbia?
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

• Originally posted by steves View Post
            Shotgun wedding in the hills of Columbia?
            I don't know about the "wedding" part, but from the looks of "mom" in the last picture he sent us there may have been a shotgun involved
            Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

• Just read the whole post from front till now. Def kept me occupied this morning at work. What an amazing trip and an amazing machine. It should make us all proud to own a Suzuki. Hope we get updates soon.
              -1990 Suzuki Katana GSXF1100
              -2007 BMW 335xi (Retired )
              -2008 Audi S5
              -2010 Land Rover Range Rover

Comment

• Over 2 mo. and nothing from him .....i think something happened ..... hopeing to hear a update soon .....

Comment

• Didn't someone try to email Mr. Crawford? Any updates to that?
                  Land of the free because of the brave

Comment

• What an adventure. I hope all is well FD. God bless.

Comment

• Just read the entire thread, and I'm awed. And, I'm now a bit concerned, as is everyone else. Hope he's just enjoying the moment, and not the victim of some foul circumstance.

Be safe, bro (if you read this) and please give an update!
                      ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                      チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                      Semper Fi

Comment

• On page 37 there's a pic of Mr. Crawford's bike and a licence plate. We have LEOs on this forum. Would it be possible for any of them to do a search and contact him? Just wondering.
                        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                        ------------------------------------------
                        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
                          On page 37 there's a pic of Mr. Crawford's bike and a licence plate. We have LEOs on this forum. Would it be possible for any of them to do a search and contact him? Just wondering.
                          There are laws in place about running plates outside of official duties... most of which carry heavy fines and jail time for doing so.

It might be possible to look up the plates in public information, but I doubt that anything would have been reported back from out of the country.
                          -Steve

sigpic
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

• Unless our Kat Rider has been reported missing, or a "Check the welfare of..." has been logged by his family, there is no legal, or accepted reason to run Crawford's information. As Steve said, that's the a$$ of the LEO that gets caught doing it. Moreover, the agency that gets the hypothetical missing report on him, would be the entity that checks any info regarding Mr. Crawford. Anyone else doing that is risky to ones career, at best.
                            ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                            チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                            Semper Fi

Comment

• Thanks guys.... I never knew. I just thought it would be a possibility. Let's hope we hear from him soon.
                              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                              ------------------------------------------
                              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• hey guys im worried and I did dome research. I posted on a few forums and hunted down mr. crawfords email adress. I emailed him 1 week ago and still no reply from him.
                                2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Working...
                                X