Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This by far is one of the coolest stories/threads I've ever heard or read. I just found it today and went cover to cover. I'm glad it's not over, because I too want to follow the rest of your journey. Take care and be safe. Glad I caught up with you!
    Land of the free because of the brave

Comment

• New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

• No pics yet....hope everything is OK.
        Godspeed
        CSBA #1167
        Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• awesome! keep safe my man. hope all else goes well.

Comment

• Glad to hear you're still alive and kickin man! It's great to have a bullet proof machine like the Kat for a journey like this. We're all living it with you, I check into this thread regularly to see how you're doing so get those pics up soon!

Comment

• I'd love to do a website about this ride.
              sigpic

Comment

• Bump.... Pics Pics Pics!!!!

Comment

• glad to hear from you
                  never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Sorry guys, Immersed in Colombian country been a little distracted....

here the proof...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

details on the story will come up as it develops..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• Mom looks happy until you start to pull out on to the road

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

• Always glad to see updated pics; you should write a book at this adventure man!

Comment

• Oh snap! He gots a girl! No wonder we ain't heard from him....lol! Looks like an interesting story to follow.... as alway looking forward to hearing from u bro.
                          Godspeed
                          CSBA #1167
                          Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• Bow-chicka-wow-wow
                            Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

• never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• I see she came equipped with knee pads too. Nice!
                                Land of the free because of the brave

Comment

Working...
                                X