Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's to bad the babes in Venesuela would have been worth the trip. Oh well there is always Brazil.
    We intimidate those who intimidate others.
    Stay Alert! Stay Alive!

Comment

• What an awesome trip, It seems everyone here, including myself, is very envious. Wow, is all I can say.
      On a side note, My grandfather had an Indian similar to the one in that black and white photo. His was a 1914 with an electric starter. It only had 7 original miles on it. he bought it for $100.00. He never would tell me what he sold it for. But, he did pay cash for a house the next year. lol

Comment

• Absolutely incredible!!!!!!! There has to be a special KR award for this. Seriously!
        Stay safe bro!
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• it's great to hear that things are going well. thanks for the posts. we're all living vicariously through your posts. stay safe. keep in contact.
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Hi everybody.....

Guys, i cannot thank you enough for all your post and all those words that make this brotherhood bond like metal.

To continue the story,

I keep on going east, far i saw a big bike kind of, i guess he was in a hurry going pretty fast, i let it go, had no hurry... later i found this ruins...

guess how its called...... Saint Fernando Fort..........

Small world...
            Last edited by FDuranCol; 03-18-2010, 06:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• What an incredible journey, cuidate hermano!!!
              The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
              http://myspace.com/solsticio
              www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

• dont want this to get too far back....its a great thread.....

Hope for more updates soon. Ride safe bro!
                Godspeed
                CSBA #1167
                Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• Holy crap! This is an amazing trip. I could never dream of riding that far, let alone in South America. I wish you the best of luck and stay safe.
                  It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

• Glad to hear your still safe and enjoying yourself.

Comment

• Someone's smuggling raisins.. LOL JK (Hard nipples in pic...)
                      Glad to see you're still having a ton of fun.
                      I invite you to church.

Comment

• if i didn't know it was jealousy, i'd almost say that i hate you for having such an amazing journey.

thank you for documenting it all. you're a very fortunate man.
                        the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                        [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

• One of this day i hope to make a trip like this one visit family in South america.

Comment

• Originally posted by 600toStart View Post
                            Someone's smuggling raisins.. LOL JK (Hard nipples in pic...)
                            Glad to see you're still having a ton of fun.
                            Checking out his nipples....LMFAO!!

Ummm....yeaaahhhhh......Might wanna keep that one to yourself next time...lol

Comment

• Wishing you the best on your adventures How many miles have you but on the bike with this trip now.

Comment

• get 'r done

Comment

Working...
                                X