Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keep up the good work. stay safe.
    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Just read the entire post...AMAZING!!! I could only dream of an adventure like this someday! I plan to keep reading the updates as they come! Be safe!
      sigpic

Comment

• Simply incredible!
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Very nice. Keep us posted man and take it easy out there.
          sigpic
          Navy Vet
          1998 B12
          00 GSX 600F(sold)

Comment

• Awesome trip.

Comment

• good pics!

Comment

• What an adventure... stay safe
                The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
                http://myspace.com/solsticio
                www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

• Been a little while. How's Colombia treating you?
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• i learned alot about panama city by watching prison break . but this is better

Comment

• Originally posted by giftedwon View Post
                      i learned alot about panama city by watching prison break . but this is better
                      I know it's probably dumb, but I'd like to hang out in Colon, Panama. You know, just for a little bit. I hear they've got some good shopping in the free trade zone, it's just the rest of the city that's completely f'd.
                      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                        I know it's probably dumb, but I'd like to hang out in Colon, Panama. You know, just for a little bit. I hear they've got some good shopping in the free trade zone, it's just the rest of the city that's completely f'd.
                        true that

i took a cab to ride through the not so good areas, he knew better, i did not want to ride....

sorry for not update but great pics coming soon, thank you all for watching.....
                        Last edited by FDuranCol; 02-21-2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• looking forward to those new pics
                          Godspeed
                          CSBA #1167
                          Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• Come on pics!!!!!

Comment

• New pics?

Comment

• its been a little while, hope he's safe
                                99 katana 600- sold, but not forgotten
                                06 yamaha yzf600r- down for the count
                                06 Honda CBR 600rr- current bike
                                lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks i am

Comment

Working...
                                X