Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• Our thoughts are with you. Keep posting when you can.
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• Ok here we go.....

Here are the ladies... they are also indigena but they have change and dont want to wear traditional clothes.

we finally got to the religious town of ESTIPULAS,

This town have this figure, the only black Christ,

This is the cathedral...

This image was very impressive...

Last edited by FDuranCol; 11-09-2009, 12:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by FDuranCol View Post
          Ok here we go.....

that girl looks like shes ready to eat you alive!.

Glad your ok.. What country is that ?

Comment

• wow that cathedral is awesome!!!
            sigpic
            -Cory-
            1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Comment

• Coming out we found some drinks, here coconut really fresh...

we also got half of hen, in this case they fry the whole thing...

Comment

• dude id love to take a trip like this...
                sigpic
                -Cory-
                1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Comment

• Originally posted by giftedwon View Post
                  that girl looks like shes ready to eat you alive!.

Glad your ok.. What country is that ?

Thats the AXE effect....

This is Guatemala...
                  The holster i have in the right leg, has most of my paperwork, passport ID and all that, its used in Europe and South America, its more comfortable than carry stuff on your waist.
                  its specially designed for motorcyclist.

I like this picture, found this kids playing soccer with a plastic ball on a corridor, i jumped and they welcome me right a way....

Note my face, totally stupefied those little kids had some game!!!

Here is some 100 years old lady that sell home made candy...

This is perfectly normal...

I wanted to do maintenance and get all that dirt out of the bikes...
                  Crawford insisted in not to wash his, off course its a KLR... but i did it anyway..

And here is my bike after some KATLOVE....

Like nothing happened...

Back at the hotel we made another little friend, this kid was amazed seeing and listening English language, he went back to his room, and brought his little notebook, i hook his pc to wifi, and he started playing, we talked for quite some time, he is currently on chemotherapy, but showed tremendous courage and eagerness to live...

Next day we headed to Honduras,
                  wanted to cross the border and little concerned with Zelaya's controversy,
                  we just wanted to obey the curfew and pass as quick as we could.

But in the other hand border crossing was simple and very quick and people said, that everything was fine, curfew was in effect, but in daylight everything was normal.

Last edited by FDuranCol; 11-09-2009, 12:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• this is incredible, how far do you plan on going?
                    99 katana 600- sold, but not forgotten
                    06 yamaha yzf600r- down for the count
                    06 Honda CBR 600rr- current bike
                    lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks i am

Comment

• The plan is to stay in Colombia for a little while, then i'll try to keep heading south, i want to go to Argentina, and come back up by Brazil, let see how that goes

Comment

The plan is to stay in Colombia for a little while, then i'll try to keep heading south, i want to go to Argentina, and come back up by Brazil, let see how that goes
                        nice.. so you plan on riding the whole winter?

Comment

• Originally posted by giftedwon View Post
                          nice.. so you plan on riding the whole winter?
                          I BELIEVE IT'S SUMMER SOUTH OF THE EQUATOR. PERFECT TIMING. GLAD TO HEAR ALL IS GOING WELL. STAY SAFE AND ENJOY IT FOR THE REST OF US.
                          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Nice pictures!

Comment

The plan is to stay in Colombia for a little while, then i'll try to keep heading south, i want to go to Argentina, and come back up by Brazil, let see how that goes
                              I don't know how long you plan to be down there, but I might be headed back to Rio de Janeiro in January. Going from Columbia, to Argentina, and back up through Brazil would be a LONG trip!

Take care of yourself down there. And keep updating, the pictures make me miss SA, but it's great to see them.
                              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• I'll be in Colombia, so if anyone need anything just let me know, i'll be glad to help

Comment

Working...
                                X