Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
    Wow.....so there ARE women in Central America...

You wouldn't have had to stop for food if you had just caught the dinner that was right in front of you.....
    I was thinking the same thing about the women..

LOL - I didn't see the chicken the first time.

Comment

• Updates?!?!?!?!
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Comment

• OUTSTANDING trip so far friend! Keep it commin! Best of luck!

Comment

• Surely the chain can't be taking THIS long to arrive, could it?

Comment

• Originally posted by FDuranCol View Post
              Thanks for the words,

I´m In Puebla, heading to Veracruz.... pics soon...

Long passed DF. Heading to the Beach!!!!!!
              OMG...small world. I was in Puebla in July and I swear I saw you! If you are through there on the return journey let me know. My sister and brother live in Chiloula. Place to stay and a home cooked meal!
              -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
              -My wife

Comment

• Hi guys, sorry for dissapear like that, everything its ok, chain working great, pics and updates 2morrow.

Comment

• How far are you going ? Where are you turning around at ..?

Comment

• Originally posted by FDuranCol View Post
                    Hi guys, sorry for dissapear like that, everything its ok, chain working great, pics and updates 2morrow.
                    I'm sure you're enjoying your homeland. Looking forward to the update.
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Glad to hear all is still well on your journey; looking forward to your next update!

Comment

• man he disappeared again .

Comment

• Just checking for a update.

Comment

• where o where are you tonight......
                            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

• Inquiring minds want to know, where are the pics!!! Hope all is going well.

Comment

• I'm hooked on this story

One questions for you, in a few photo's you have something wrapped around your leg...what is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X