Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Going from USA to South America on a KAT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome .... keep safe!

Comment

• im curious when you plan on returning? getting to colorado in november is gonna suck. as always ride safe and have fun
      99 katana 600- sold, but not forgotten
      06 yamaha yzf600r- down for the count
      06 Honda CBR 600rr- current bike
      lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks i am

Comment

• UPDATE THIS!!!
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Hey lil buddy... Hope things are going well for you on ya sailing expo....Can not waittil you get the new pics up...looking forward to them.. as well as everyone else....

God Bless.

Dee Phi
          1990 GSXR 750 Slingshot(sold)
          1992 GSXF Katana 750(sold 2014)
          1994 GSXF Katana 600 (gave away)
          2007 Suzuki Boulevard C-90 (sold)
          2003 GSX 1300R Hayabusa (purchased 2013)

I MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE BIGGEST DUDE YOUVE SEEN ON A 750 KAT.....

Comment

• If you do it next year let us know to see if you want company to ride with you. I got back a several weeks ago from england. Rode around for 3 weeks there

Comment

• The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• THE DOC
                RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                mistake when you make it again.
                sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Hola, is this thing on?

Comment

• Hello guys,

I have made it in land...
                      Everything its ok, ill be posting pics and updates tomorrow...

Thanks for the support.

Comment

• Originally posted by FDuranCol View Post
                        Hello guys,

I have made it in land...
                        Everything its ok, ill be posting pics and updates tomorrow...

Thanks for the support.
                        There have been quite a few tomorrows, and no updates....... Hope everything is gong well. Enjoy Columbia's fantastic cocai..... uh... I mean coffee!
                        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

• Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                          There have been quite a few tomorrows, and no updates....... Hope everything is gong well. Enjoy Columbia's fantastic cocai..... uh... I mean coffee!
                          coffee??? sh!t, id be all over that cocaine
                          99 katana 600- sold, but not forgotten
                          06 yamaha yzf600r- down for the count
                          06 Honda CBR 600rr- current bike
                          lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks i am

Comment

• I'm sure everythings ok, just waiting for an update. Keep Safe!

Comment

• Sorry guys, its been crazy all of this border crossing and getting things together, looking for some good internet capable to upload pics... and so on.

We left the Atitlan Lake and wanted to go to Honduras, looking at the map, we decided to take a shortcut.

The Idea was to hit the Copan ruins but some how we end up in Esquipulas, no road and raining...

It was so hard to keep the Kat upright, that road took everything i had just to prevent falling...

we had drove for about 2 hours when we got to the middle of no where road, locals said that this stretch will only be for an hour, so i said... F. it lets continue...

Off course the 1 hour turned in to 3 hours...

Good news was that i never laid down the kat, bad news was that my chain suffered the consequences and it got soo stretched, all that 1st gear, up hill, working with the clutch, going over rocks, that totally killed the chain...

Mean while Mr. Crawford and and his KLR were having a good time...

Last edited by FDuranCol; 10-21-2009, 10:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• glad to hear your ok and still going. good luck. may the rest of your ride be smooth sailing. hope you're not
                                never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Working...
                                X