X

Motorcycle clubs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nero View Post
    Don't remember the name of the club. It was over two years ago. Was out of an old bike shop on business 98 (Don't remember the name). Mostly really nice people except for a couple of bad apples. -Normal for a group, I guess. I only rode with them three or four times. See if you can find them. They're prolly still riding.

I also used to ride with 'Bubba on here, but he's not been around in awhile. Don't know if you've ridden with him.
    hmm i think i know who your talking about...Adrenaline rush was the shop off 98... they have gotten pretty big now!

and i know kason aka bubba. we are pretty good friends..do some partyin and riding every now and again.
    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
    k9 GSX-R 600
    GO VOLS!

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
      I was in a bad motorcycle club down in Panama City, Florda. Some nice guys and a couple of young, punk-azz baggadouches. The douches rode like fools, caused a couple of accidents and talked a lot of smack. The organizers wouldn't do anything about them, so a few of us walked away.

All it takes is one moron to ride like a fool to f* up a ride and get someone killed. I'd rather ride alone or with someone I could trust.
      I've hung out with a couple clubs in the Atlanta area, that seen was not for me. There were too many guys in the mix that displayed questionable riding skills and bad decision making, in short, cannot be trusted. I have a few kats that I can trust to ride with and that's what matters to me.
      The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Working...
      X