X

Lesson Learned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesson Learned?

It's a nice Saturday morning. time for a wash, wax and general walk around. Last on the list is a chain adjustmen.

Though I'd do a few quick laps around the neighborhood to warm up the chain and then come in and give it a good lube. Since I'm just in the nieghborhood, who needs a helmet?

My neighborhood has some nice cuvry roads with few intersections, so I'm enjoying the ride at about 50mph when a SUICIDE sparrow hits me right in the forehead. BAM!!!!

Lucky for me, my head was knocked straight back and I didn't jerk the bars. It could have been a real mess, but I 'walked' away knowing I was a squid today.
    sigpic
    Pepe Bouchard

pulled a Fabio, nice.

glad you're okay =)
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

it was a sign from God. he was looking down and thought, "hmm...look at this dumbfu*k without a helmet". so he nailed you in the forehead with a sparrow and the message is "next time I drill you with a goose".
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Yeah, don't even do that again. Lol@ sparrow hitting you though :P

Comment

Glad that didn't turn out worse... How is the bird? Did he walk away from it?
          Nuff said.

Comment

thats funny but prolly hurt like hell. i got hit by a june bug and it hurt
            Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
            Current Bikes:
            1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

I gotta say, it is funny sh*t. smack in the forehead by a sparrow. that had to sting. I got one in the shoulder once just wearing a t-shirt, and it bruised me.
              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

A sign from above.
                R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
                  it was a sign from God. he was looking down and thought, "hmm...look at this dumbfu*k without a helmet". so he nailed you in the forehead with a sparrow and the message is "next time I drill you with a goose".
                  Glad it didn't turn out worse for you.

Comment

since your ok, gotta say that is funny, I wear a helmet mainly for the bugs never hit a bird. some bugs sound like marbles bouncing of my face shield. I live in the country and sometimes by the time I make it home I can hardly see through the shield.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post

+1

But what is the message God is giving to the sparrow???
                      2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Originally posted by katman05 View Post
                        A sign from above.
                        Yup, I agree
                        2007 Honda CBR600rr
                        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yngveny View Post
                          +1

But what is the message God is giving to the sparrow???
                          "A time to be born, a time to die"
                          "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Of ALL the items to NOT wear, you choose the MOST CRITICAL one to leave off Very fortunate indeed.
                            2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                            2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

50 mph without a helmet! I hope that sparrow knocked some sense into ya! Lol, glad you're alright.

Comment

Working...
                              X