X

Ebay Fairings...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Fairings...

Got those EBAY fairings about a week ago and they fit pretty good for being non-oem fairings. Had the Kat Painted orange when I first got it and that color got old pretty quick so I bought the stock colored ones and they work great. Seen a lot of comments on these fairings and figured I would give you my 2 cents on them. Takes about three weeks to get them after you order them... I will show pics as soon as I take them... P.S. I have my orange oem body panels for sale cheap if anyone needs any fairings that are OEM, just need to paint them what ever color you like...If Interested in any thing shoot me a PM. Later
    Talk about droppin your bike.... How about droppin it off the trailer bringing it home from the dealer with 1 mile on it.. Yep that's me...

so did they bolt up ok or did you need to alter them

posted in FS post regarding panels
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

how much heavier are they over OEM?

Comment

Believe it or not they resemble the factory panels quite well. They are definetly lighter feeling and dont appear to be as durable as the OEM ones, But if you are like me and don't stick with the same color too long they are a great bargin and price... The holes lined up better than I thought but they are not quite as perfect fitting as the oem ones. I will take some pics as soon as I have time... Later
        Talk about droppin your bike.... How about droppin it off the trailer bringing it home from the dealer with 1 mile on it.. Yep that's me...

Comment

Thanks for this post. I will be buying a set of these soon. As long as they look real, I don't care how they feel . The whole set is cheaper than one fairing OEM.

Comment

What seller did you buy from of Ebay, if you don't mind?

Thanks

Comment

I'm having a challenging time with my fairings. Nothing has fit right so far. They also sent the wrong front fender.

Comment

Working...
              X