Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

yea the d&d pipes would be nice

Comment

That will be a nice upgrade!
        sigpic

Comment

The yosh sounds awesome on those bikes as well. One thing you will notice is that it handles on a rail. You have to make it do something wrong, otherwise, it will hook a curve like nothing else. Also, the v-twin will make you a smoother rider, and with torque you have the ability to carry gears through turns instead of gearing down and ramping up. Overall their solid bikes and you will have nothing but good times with it. A couple things to watch out for though,

Weak rear Master Cylinder, not a huge problem but they tend to go out more often then normal.

Keep the area around the starter clean, otherwise, it will give you problems down the road.

Keep the fork tubes & tube sliders clean, they other wise its a PITA to try to polish out what roadsalt and grim does to them.

Other wise, have fun and KEEP AN EYE ON THE SPEEDO their not beasts, but they are smooth and the torque will disrupt you idea of what speed you THINK your doing and what speed you are actually doing. he he he

My old one:
          Last edited by katanawarrior; 07-03-2009, 01:00 PM.
          Currently Riding:
          1995 Katana 600
          V&H Exhaust
          Jet Kit

SOLD
          2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
          1987 XV700 Bobber
          REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

thats a sick color, i kinda had that color in mind to paint mine when i get it

Comment

Working...
            X