No announcement yet.
X

i hate life...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Move the bike into your bedroom and move her stuff into the driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by KatDawg View Post
      Move the bike into your bedroom and move her stuff into the driveway.
      AMEN!!!!
      Joker
      The newest addition to the Family!
      sigpic
      stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

I think the big question is, does she feel any remorse for hitting it or was she more worried about your bike scratching her car? If it was my girl she would feel so bad about it and she would pay to have it fixed.
        Grab life by the horns and punch it in the nose!

sigpic

Comment

third time

It has to be intentinal or you didnt get the point across the first time

Does she practice cry in the mirror as well ,she hates the bike and did it twice on purpose.

Comment

You might want to send her for an eye exam or something, she is obviously blind.

You really should try parking the bike somewhere else, like the neighbors house
            2007 Honda CBR600rr
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
              You might want to send her for an eye exam or something, she is obviously blind.

I don't know about that... He does not want to pay for damage to another house when she hits the bike and then someone else's house!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post

she would probably go and back up into it any ways lol.... to me seems like she doesnt like your bike at all.... sorry to say if its an accident first time i understand second well you did it once and didnt learn third time its the boot in the head lol.... well thats how it would be for me lol.... well sorry to hear and hope its the last time

Comment

I say first time accident. I can even believe second time (depending on my soberness at the time), but third time?!? She is aiming for it. I am not married so I will not even attempt advice here, but it is time to figure something out...
                  Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

I hope you don't have kids that like to play in the driveway!!!

Comment

Park it nice and close to the drivers door of her car - so close, she won't be able to get in. That should alert her to the fact there is another vehicle in proximity to her vehicle, and to exercise caution when backing up/driving in general.
                      2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
                      2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

3 4' sections of 6" pvc pipe, a hole digger, and a few bags of concrete... and you can make a nice protective parking spot, that not much of anything can touch the bike again....

Krey
                        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

OMG, I can see once as an accident. Twice as bad luck. Three times, she's hoping your on it. Check your life insurance policies, and read up on John Bobbit. That's gal has it in for you!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

You have to take at least part of the blame for the second and third hits. why would you continue to park the bike near her car? I always try to park the bike in a safe spot wether it's in the driveway or a parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by katana bob View Post
                              You have to take at least part of the blame for the second and third hits. why would you continue to park the bike near her car? I always try to park the bike in a safe spot wether it's in the driveway or a parking lot.

while I agree.... its his house, his castle, he should have nothing to worry about once hes home. Buy a bigger truck than her car and start backing into her car...
                              My first bike: 2001 Suzuki GSX-F

Comment

Originally posted by Diggity View Post
                                I hope you don't have kids that like to play in the driveway!!!
                                They teach everyone here to back into places. parking lots or driveways. You fail your test if you don't back in park. Why? sight limitations. Someone locally was backing out of their garage, ran over their baby, i forget the age, i think it was 14 months. brain matter on the ****ing driveway. Anyway, cop gets there, sees the father lying on the ground, asks him him, "are you ok". fathers only reply was, "if only i backed in, this would not have happened..."

Ask her to start backing in! It's good practise.

Comment

Working...
                                X