No announcement yet.
X

What is everyone's age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 36 My katana 750 is my 1st bike And i've been rideing for 2 1/2 yrs now,My only regret is that i didn't start sooner But better late then never
    97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
      Originally posted by Texas Blonde
      Lou - you are killing me!

36 here ... been riding for 3 years ... can't believe I waited to long to get into riding ... I love it!
      What did I do?

I can't kill ya till I get down south, and get drunk. That's when I really do my kill'n.
      yeah, and it doesn't matter whether they're blonde, brunette or .... oh, wait.....

Comment

Originally posted by nurider
        Originally posted by SweetLou
        Originally posted by Texas Blonde
        Lou - you are killing me!

36 here ... been riding for 3 years ... can't believe I waited to long to get into riding ... I love it!
        What did I do?

I can't kill ya till I get down south, and get drunk. That's when I really do my kill'n.
        yeah, and it doesn't matter whether they're blonde, brunette or .... oh, wait.....
        So true.... so, so true.....
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

I'm 25 just got the 00 750 a month ago, before I was riding a GS450 for a month.

Comment

54 and haven't even ridden a Kat before, will have to wait until I put it back togather.
            Current rides are 03 Bandit 12S and 89 ZX 600.
            Riding on my own bikes for about 45 years, first on my dads bike sitting on the tank.
            Does not appear that I am the oldest though.

Comment

36 here.......on my 5th bike. 82 honda 250 XL, 87 honda magna, 88 honda cbr1000, 84 yamaha venture and just got my first kat in July.
              You can have my Kat when you pry my cold dead butt from upon it.

Comment

i am 27 i got my Kat 3mths ago ,ive only put 5500K on it so far

Comment

30 here. 1/2 my life as riding experience....equals?
                  Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

25 and bought my Kat.... last tuesday.
                    - Bakken (Bah-Kin)

-----------------------------------------------------

Comment

• 50 and bin riding for 30 years. Gee my bums getting sore. Had my Kat for 3yrs.
                      You're not old until you're dead - and when you're dead, it doesn't matter.

Comment

• 38... Got a moped when I was 14, had it for a couple of yrs. Don't know why I waited so long to get a bike either... took the beginners MSF class in mid july and bought a kat a week later :mrgreen:

Comment

• 19 got the kat about 4 months ago havent ridden in about a week will be a month proballly before i can ride :'(

Comment

• I'm 27. I have only had my Kat for two weeks. Previous bike was an '04 SV650S. I took the MSF in May 2004, and that was pretty much when I started riding. Unless you count the dirtbikes and scooters (Honda Spree and Yamaha Riva) I had when I was younger (started at about age 12).
                            01000010 01101001 01101100 01101100 01111001 01000010 01100001 01100100 01000001 01110011 01110011

Comment

• im 19 looking at a 94 katana 600 with 4000 miles on it but wont get it until winter then

i am gonna take the msf class before i learn to ride it.

Comment

• I'm 56 and have been riding street bikes since I was 16 (Bridgestone 175).
                                '98 GSX750F

Comment

Working...
                                X