No announcement yet.
X

What is everyone's age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 43 and fightin it every step. Been riding on and off for 30 years. OMG I'm old...lol

Comment

53. 8)
      My first aid kit comes with lights and siren

But sir, we are Navy SEALs, we are supposed to be surrounded...

Comment

Originally posted by Katastrophe
        Originally posted by SweetLou
        I can kick ya if you want
        Yeah, but then you'd wanna video tape it, and if I didn't run away fast enough, you and Corey would probably try to paint me Mexitana Orange. That's just not my color...

Nah, your a Texan, we would paint your neck red.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Yeah, but then you'd wanna video tape it, and if I didn't run away fast enough, you and Corey would probably try to paint me Mexitana Orange. That's just not my color...

Come on now, Lou. Some Texans are just .... blonde!

Comment

Originally posted by nurider

Come on now, Lou. Some Texans are just .... blonde!
            Hey now, I resent that...but then again I'm a DIRTY blonde.
            1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

Originally posted by crazyaussie

Hey now, I resent that...but then again I'm a DIRTY blonde.
              I spent time in College Station. Notice I said I "spent time", not "did time" in Texas.
              Wouldn't let anything be said about Texas. Dirty blondes, though, are on their own ..........

Comment

Can you throw in a little metal flake so it would match my bike? That would be awesome!

Seriously, you have no idea how redneck my town is... As an example, US Highway 183 (which goes from the Mexican Border all the way up to Canadia) runs right through the center of town. In between two of the more high class eating establishments (McDonald's and Taco Bell) lies a lot populated by goats... freaking GOATS! It cracks me up every time I drive by. There are farmers that still grow and harvest hay in the middle of town. It's a whole 'nuther world down here. I love living here, though... The people are very friendly, and there is plenty of Small Town American atmosphere, too.
                2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

36 kat is my third bike, bought it new in 1993 and still going stong.

Comment

23 here (24 next month). I got my '03 Kat 600 in June of '04. It was my first bike, and I've been riding it ever since.
                    Keep the rubber side down!

Comment

I'm 22 and working on getting my first bike. It wouldn't be such a pain to get the money together if I didn't buy a sporty ass expensive truck last october *shakes fist at truck in driveway* I love it though..it just makes it a bit harder to save having to make the payment, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by g_man500a
                        I'm 22 and working on getting my first bike. It wouldn't be such a pain to get the money together if I didn't buy a sporty ass expensive truck last october *shakes fist at truck in driveway* I love it though..it just makes it a bit harder to save having to make the payment, lol.

..... and you're already browsing the bike boards? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by nurider
                          Originally posted by g_man500a

..... and you're already browsing the bike boards? Interesting.
                          Yep. I have been for about 2 months now. I like to be well informed before I jump into large purchases Nobody else seems to find it notably interesting

Comment

I'm 28 and got my Kat in the beginning of April and have only been riding for 3 months. so I'm a newb. I always have a smile on my face after riding. I'm glad I finally decided to learn. Hope to post with ya soon.
                            KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Goats *shakes head*

I was wondering what Taco Bell put in there meat.
                              Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieMav
                                I'm 28 and got my Kat in the beginning of April and have only been riding for 3 months. so I'm a newb. I always have a smile on my face after riding. I'm glad I finally decided to learn.
                                Riding a bike is a unique feeling. Enjoy. Take the MSF course. Get gear yet?

Originally posted by CharlieMav
                                Hope to post with ya soon.
                                Oops, too late. You already did. 8)

What part of PA is Enola? Yes, I'm being lazy and don't wanna open Mapquest.

Comment

Working...
                                X