• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

38.....riding for 22yrs
    2 many bikes to mention.

Cheers

Buc
    it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

29 and started riding 4 or 5 months ago.
      Still getting fucked by the insurane companies to a degree. Bike ins. is cheap - car insurance is more expensive now then it was 7 years ago when I bought the car brand new. Go figure.

-Grimmy
      Race Superseries Novice Open, Amateur Superbike #224 Suzuki GSXR-1000

Comment

33- Been ridin bout 15yrs. Katana is my third bike. but has to be the best by far.

Keep it simple.....1+1=2

Comment

33 years young, the Kat is my third street bike. been riding since i was 21. i ride for fun and stress relief.

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

I'm 45 and relatively new to motorcycling at almost 5 years. I've ridden mountain bikes for 25 years and motorcycles just seemed like the next step.
            Two wheeled motion gives me a rush!

Comment

25, got my '02 kat 2 years ago.

Comment

I'm 40. Street and dirt riding since age 24. Have had 4 different streetbikes. (2 Kats) and 3 different dirt bikes.

Comment

I'm 20. Got my first dirtbike at 7 (Yamaha PW50), moped at 15, first streetbike at 15 1/2 (86 GSXR750, on motorcycle permit). Got the kat 2-3 months ago.
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I'm 49 going on 20. First bike was a '73 Yamaha DT250. Have owned several since. Got a motorcycle endorsement on my first license when I was 16.

Comment

21, got my kat a year and a half ago. Been riding for a year and a half.

Comment

48... Been riding since I was 9. I've had more bikes than I can count. I drag raced for 16 yrs. in my younger days. Now I race Ysr's and looking to move to the 125's. Currently, I have 16 bikes in my stable and another dozen in projects...

Comment

14... gonna get my bike when i am 16/17 either a Kat 600 or US version of zzr 600

Comment

35 and just learning to ride...already wishing I had done this 15 years ago, afterall, motorcycling is more important than school or work, right?

Comment

25, again
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

30 years old.

1st was a 92 Honda Nighthawk 250 (19 years old).

Totalled. (Not my fault but still hurt a bit)

Riding again for 2 months now.

2nd bike is 89 Kat 600.

I am a squid. I admitt it.
                                89' Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                                X