X
X

A ripoff scam hits close to home...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with Nero. LeBusa is a tool....probably a 12 year old sitting in his parent's basement watching Trek reruns and playing D&D (and I don't mean the exhaust).

That site makes me want to barf
    -
    -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

• Tom I really would let that guy rent anymore space in your head... In fact if the mods at barf have any sense they will lock that thread after your reply.

And sure he's a tool but y'all have tunnel vision if you think the same stuff doesn't happen here. Not as bad maybe but still....

Comment

• WOW! you call out a scammer and get flamed?????

apparently their reading comprehension matches their riding ability.

and to the one who took a shot at katriders,

Comment

• still
          -2000 "750"

Comment

• DOS on BARF... 3.. 2.. 1.. engage...
            None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
            -Robert Morrison

"
            well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

• Originally posted by philwecksr View Post
              DOS on BARF... 3.. 2.. 1.. engage...
              I KNOW that's just a joke Phil, because we would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER be involved with something like that.
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

• Originally posted by steves View Post
                I KNOW that's just a joke Phil, because we would NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER be involved with something like that.

Phil was just joking.
                I mean, how is throwing a 20 year old box of Microsoft software at them going to do anything?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                  Phil was just joking.
                  I mean, how is throwing a 20 year old box of Microsoft software at them going to do anything?

What's that saying "never argue with a moron because he'll beat you with experience every time"
                  -Steve

sigpic
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                  Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                    Phil was just joking.
                    Of course I wouldn't... I just get a kick out of acronyms...

Originally posted by steves View Post

What's that saying "never argue with a moran because he'll beat you with experience every time"
                    and spells moron wrong...
                    None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
                    -Robert Morrison

"
                    well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

• Originally posted by philwecksr View Post
                      DOS on BARF... 3.. 2.. 1.. engage...
                      Nice!

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

• i just seen the first page of this post and the last page too much reading

what did you end up doing about this? and were the local cops able to do any thing? or just be lazy like all the cops i talk to are?

and this guy has some balls lying about this lol i hope no one buys this bike and has it die on them and then they die and if it does happen i hope that a$$ hole gets thrown in jail for murder and every thing else on top of that

now lying about milage is one thing you not hurting any one just lying no one can get hurt but lying about some thing that can cause some one to get hurt or die now thats messed up

and another thing isnt the milage on the title? what is he gonna say when he gets the title filled out and there is 80,000 miles on it? what would he say o ya its really 104k?

let me know ill keep checking this when i have time and read through all 15 pages to see if anything was already answered just dont have time right now

Comment

No way I would ever post that with the 2600 gang...
                          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

• Originally posted by Nero View Post
                            The 'Lesbusa' is a d***. - a real 'internet tough guy'.

By md86 at 2008-11-15
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Originally posted by md86 View Post

By md86 at 2008-11-15

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by md86 View Post

By md86 at 2008-11-15

Comment

Working...
                                X