X

Selling my bike on Thur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUCKJFLOWERS View Post
    Sorry i ment the ZX6R i was looking at a2006 636 when i was posting good catch sorry about that

I know the guy who i am buying it from that is why i am getting it cheap he bought it cash when he returned from over seas and it is just sitting there doing nothing when he got married so he is giving me a good deal. That is one thing about the military you can get some really good deals because of deployemts. My second bike i bought in 2005 was a 2002 Honda CBR 600 and i got that for $2000 because of a deployement
    aint that the truth, I'll be litigating a few things before I leave again but i think my kat will go into storage and wait til my "leave" and when I'm back for good.

Comment

That is one smoking deal, please be sure to run the VIN past your local PD, and make sure that it isn't a salvage or rebuilt title.
      Pics
      Pics
      No pics yet
      Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

congrats.............
        This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
        BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Nice deal, enjoy...
          Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
            That is one smoking deal, please be sure to run the VIN past your local PD, and make sure that it isn't a salvage or rebuilt title.
            +1, $5000 for an 07-08 ZX6R is almost $3k below blue book. They sell for over $7500 around here anywhere.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Good call table, I already ran everything and it is a clean bike. I dont know how but i always find really good deals on bikes

Comment

I already ran everything and it is a clean bike.
                Then, WOW, just wow! And to think, I thought I got a great deal when I bought my Kat.
                Pics
                Pics
                No pics yet
                Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Enjoy it man, the 07 6R's had a lot of trouble with an oil leak from the valve cover (over 50% of bikes assembled the first half of the year). I think the gasket was actually made of chocolate. It seems that they fixed it in the 08, but it's something to just keep an eye on. Other than that, no major issues are reported...let's see some pics man!

I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

As soon as i get the bike i will post pic of it. One thing i am glad of is on my first bike i took it apart so many times i know how to work on bikes with out breaking things and i worked on cars all my life. Thanks for the heads up scotty i will keep on the look out for that

Comment

As soon as i get the bike i will post pic of it. One thing i am glad of is on my first bike i took it apart so many times i know how to work on bikes with out breaking things and i worked on cars all my life.
                      Oh man...the 6R has nothing alike with the Katana, at all. Every single little thing is different, so you'll know the basics, but take it from me the learning curve is still kinda steep

Comment

My first bike was a kawasaki ZX7R then i had a CBR 600 then the KAT

Comment

Well congrats, I suppose

Comment

Well instead of buying the 08 ZX6R i bought a 06 Kawi 636 last night for $5000 I will post pic on a new thread

Comment

Well instead of buying the 08 ZX6R i bought a 06 Kawi 636 last night for $5000 I will post pic on a new thread
                              You'll be glad you did. Really glad.

Comment

Working...
                              X