Clear All

Deal expired....

Comment

Bummer!
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

After (2) months from signup, I got my first mag in the mail today. August 2009 edition (Summer of Love).

Nice article comparing the BigDog K9 to the Fury (no comparison IMO). Since I'm in ICT, I've been following Sheldon Coleman since he sold "Coleman" to start BigDog. He's done rather well.

Although as of this week, he's laid off 1/2 his workforce. Blames it on the economy of course but, he still hasn't figured out that peripherials are $ makers and could possibly carry BD through rough times.

Go figure, he's rich and I am not!!!

If you haven't received you 1st edition of Motorcyclist yet, you should soon...
        It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

Cool, I thought maybe I just got caught up in some kind of fishing scam when I signed up for this. Still haven't recieved mine, unless it hit the PO box today.
          John,
          '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
          sigpic

Comment

Of course they don't tell you the deal is expired until after you give them your information.....

Comment

I got my first copy about 3 or 4 weeks ago. July 2009 Class of '09 .

I might have august in the mailbox.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Just got the cruiser issue. Im already bored of it...next...
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I signed up too, but haven't gotten my issue yet

Comment

STOP GOING THERE! ALL 15,000 FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS TAKEN. All you will do is get spam and junk mail. Too late for me, but not for you...
                    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

I just got my first issue...

Comment

Originally posted by PilotC150 View Post
                        Of course they don't tell you the deal is expired until after you give them your information.....
                        Scammed

Comment

Working...
                        X