Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stay for the peeps...
    "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

I am. I'm also an internet bully, it stems from a deep seated resentment towards my father.

ReflectionNinja, I think you watch too much Dr. Phil.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

-2000 "750"

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
          I am. I'm also an internet bully, it stems from a deep seated resentment towards my father.

ReflectionNinja, I think you watch too much Dr. Phil.

Is it deep seated or deep seeded? Just made me think about it. I've always said seeded haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
            Is it deep seated or deep seeded? Just made me think about it. I've always said seeded haha.
            I've always thought seated, because the resentment sits deep inside me. But...it could be seeded deep within my soul as well...interesting...you're the college student you tell me
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Hmmmmm...... if my couch wasn't owned by my dog I could make a fortune as KR's psychothera****ed.
              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
              ------------------------------------------
              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I just wanted to add my opinion that I think the whole 50 posts to post an ad or 25 posts to reply to and ad or whatever is silly. I have been reading this forum for a month or so now. However I typically have nothing to add to the conversations and don't feel the need to post useless text.

I find it annoying though that I can't even post a message asking someone a question, or proposing to buy something on the classifieds until I have posted a certain number of messages.

Most of the people here have far more knowledge about bikes than I do, so my additions to the board are minimal.
                1993 Kat 600 & 1999 Kat 750

Comment

The 50 post rule will not change, and is not open for discussion. Buck followed the rules to a TEE.
                  -Steve

sigpic
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                  Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
                  X