X

May be selling the Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Electrical_Tech View Post
    Thanks Zepp. For the record I had no intents on leaving LOL. My wife was looking through the Kawa site and stumbled upon the ZX14 and thought maybe that would be a good bike for me LOL. I'm wondering how badly she wants the insurance money at this point!!

But the ZX-14's do rock!!!!!!
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

Well, part A is done. Wife bought the Ninja 250 today in Red and has ordered the matching seat cowl and fender eliminator. Saved roughly $500 on it over all. Getting discounts on those around our area is neigh on impossible.

So once i have the Kat prepped and preened she'll be on the Market.
      2008 ZZR 600 (His)
      Black
      Frame Sliders

2009 Ninja 250R (Hers)
      Red
      Solo Seat Cowl & Fender Eliminator

Comment

Have fun with the ZZR man. They are nice bikes, and comfy to boot.
        Currently Riding:
        1995 Katana 600
        V&H Exhaust
        Jet Kit

SOLD
        2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
        1987 XV700 Bobber
        REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

Wife bought the Ninja 250 today in Red and has ordered the matching seat cowl and fender eliminator.
          My wife was looking through the Kawa site and stumbled upon the ZX14 and thought maybe that would be a good bike for me LOL.
          Man, if you and your wife ever split, send her my way. I wish I had a wife like that.
          My current rides: (see my garage for a complete history of my bikes)

sigpic

Comment

Will have pics in a couple of weeks sans cowl and eliminator .. (backorder) I'm excited to get a ride on the wee ninja .. from all I have read they are supposed to be a blast to ride. As for the ZX-14 .. it's one hell of a bike .. but the thought of that much power frigthens me just a touch .. I goosed the ZZR once last year and my shoulders were sore for two days!!! LOL
            2008 ZZR 600 (His)
            Black
            Frame Sliders

2009 Ninja 250R (Hers)
            Red

Comment

I love riding and i am a very good rider but the ZX-14 scares the holy S*** out of me i rode one and i am not sure if i want to ride one again. My nephew is turning 17 and he told me he wants a busa or a ZX-14 and i told him i will kill him myself if he buys one ( that is what he wanted as his very first bike because they look cool)

Comment

Scary stuff eh? A buddy of mine just got the new Vmax. He's been riding for years and the thing frightens the life out of him too. My office buddy told him to have fun on his new "Two Wheeled Coffin" LMAO
                2008 ZZR 600 (His)
                Black
                Frame Sliders

2009 Ninja 250R (Hers)
                Red

Comment

Alright here's some pics of the ZZR and the Wife's new toy .... she's totally loving it and I must say the 250 is quite a lot of fun to ride apart from all the shifting .. we both should have our Tractor/Trailer licence by the end of the summer on this one!! LOL
                  Attached Files
                  2008 ZZR 600 (His)
                  Black
                  Frame Sliders

2009 Ninja 250R (Hers)
                  Red

Comment

Hey fellas. I'm having a few minor problems with my bike. Is there anyone in the Columbia, Sumter or surrounding area in SC that can help out a fellow rider? Cold bud and pizza available to all who care to take on this mission.

Comment

Stick around man! don't need a katana to be apart of this family
                      1999 Katana 750

Comment

Working...
                      X