X

1/8th mile drags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
    The Harley will do better in the 1/8th, low end torque.

None that ive ever seen at the track wer faster. Even a buddy with a drag prep hog.

As for the race. Deff take the hog. You can have some major fun with that out there. And not look like a looser for not smoking him. My favorate is when guys bring liter bikes out and are getting smoked by 600s. And that happens a lot in the 1/8th
    Last edited by BLACKDEATH; 04-17-2009, 10:45 PM.
    Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
    6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
    5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKDEATH View Post
      None that ive ever seen at the track wer faster. Even a buddy with a drag prep hog.
      Really? Saw some guy on that retarded show on Speed where they try to guess the drag times, some custom yellow chopper all motor and he ran an 11.2X, stood the front up for maybe 100ft?

I figured once he got into third he was screwed, but that still leaves 1st and second, hrm...
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

take the hog!!! warning if you beat him with it tho it will really put the cherry on top of the cake with the lawnmower tug lol!!!!!

Comment

If the students are not into bikes then I would take the HD. Everyone had hers of them. Ohh and do one hugh smokey burn out just for kicks

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
            Really? Saw some guy on that retarded show on Speed where they try to guess the drag times, some custom yellow chopper all motor and he ran an 11.2X, stood the front up for maybe 100ft?

I figured once he got into third he was screwed, but that still leaves 1st and second, hrm...
            When you start saying custome that brings in a whole nother relm of motors. There are some motor companies that make some mean Vtwins. V&H for starters. THey make som truely mean v twin motors. But as far as something that is a remote stock hd motor. nope not a chance unless the sprotbike screws up. Oh was that bike running a 11.2 in the 1/8th or quarter? I sure hope that is a quarter time?
            Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKDEATH View Post
              When you start saying custome that brings in a whole nother relm of motors. There are some motor companies that make some mean Vtwins. V&H for starters. THey make som truely mean v twin motors. But as far as something that is a remote stock hd motor. nope not a chance unless the sprotbike screws up. Oh was that bike running a 11.2 in the 1/8th or quarter? I sure hope that is a quarter time?
              Yeah 11.2 quarter mile. I can't remember for the life of me what it was, but the guy said "It's a stock (insert brand name I can't remember here) bike." It was yeller

It didn't sound built, no lumpy cam no crazy exhaust etc...maybe I can find a pic or video of it...I was ridiculously impressed though that's for sure.
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

whatever that stock brand is. Its a pretty mean one.
                Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles

Comment

Working...
                X